CDIH

Full Version: Raw 10-28-02 - Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HBK looks great, he said before summerslam that it would be his final match. I think he was surprised himself how good he was, I think the bug is back in his blood and he wants back in. Having a superstar the level of HBK will pick up the slack for a missing Rock and Stone Cold. Along with the acquisition of Scott Steiner, who also will probably go to Raw. It will inject a huge shot of adrenaline into a faltering show.

I got goosebumps when I saw him come out of the coffin, the superkick made me cum it was so fuckin good.
The opening segment went a little too long. The onyl part that was funny was the mask changing expressions and when they pulled HHH's head out of his ass. HHH worked a really stiff match on that dummy huh. :rofl: HBK back is a great thing. The elimination chamber looks like it will really add some spice to Survivor Series. GTV is back as another name with F View tv. Anyone think this is a shot at Nicole Bass with a camera while Trish is undressing or a couple weeks ago when the match went into the women's lockerroom while trish was showering.

lawler was less perverted but still got excited over seeing the panties of the dummy. Anyone going to buy one of those I am a Testicle t-shirt.

I like the tough enough angle with al snow and chris nowinski. I hope bischoff got some cruiserweights for the big show as he seemed to make a big deal out of it. And Bischoff is good with cruiserweights. Bring in Ultimo Dragon and Psychosis and than you got something.

Much better than last week and I cannot wait for Survivor Series.
isnt it F U tv?
No it was F view Tv.
foiled again!
the point is the same :toast: What happened to g-tv though

Edited By Teenweek on 1035907066
john lee malvo killed it
fucking dirty spic immigrant
i want a testicle shirt, that might be the best thing that test was ever attached to

pretty good show last night, light years ahead of last week which might be worse than any edition of nitro i ever saw!

Edited By Skitchr4u on 1036162930
Quote:i want a testicle shit
:-o :clueless: :-o :clueless: :-o :clueless: :-o :clueless: :-o :clueless:

Not sure whether to be surprised or confused.
I love my testicles.
Testicles rule
RAW was pretty good. In-ring matches weren't as good as the spectacle and promos. HBK looked great...makes one think if he's ready for a RAW title run. That could lock in viewers up to Wrestlemania is HBK, Mr. Personality, with the belt.