CDIH

Full Version: The email that never was
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I did try and send an email to all the members about the return and I am finding out now that very few got them, if any. I do apologize for this for I wanted everyone to return.

If you notice anyone missing at this point and they were here, let them know the link.

Thank you,
Management

82-1012268026

Zig Heil, Mein Fuhrer! :bouncer:

I'll take a look...

Edited By Ree on Feb. 11 2002 at 11:37
awwwwww, do we have to??? Are you going to tell BM or should I? Wink
well, i don't see oagirl25 back here, so i'll let her now. not a problem.
Danked Wrote:well, i don't see oagirl25 back here, so i'll let her now. not a problem.
Your death will be rather drawn out and quite painful as well if she gets the link, sorry, man. :bouncer:
Anyone want a Psycho Bitch around here?
I am going with a no chance on that one as well. :fuckoff:
allright, allright... i get the picture. how about diceisgod? can i get a hallelujah?
an obvious example of things going to hell since maymay got involved in the higher echelons
Arpi, could you please remove your sig pic. We have prided ourselves thusfar, in not using any banner ads, and not had any advertiesements on our site whatsoever. We have discussed it, and feel that your sig pic is in direct violation of this rule. Please remove it as quickly as you can.

Thank you
:fuggin:
Faceman Wrote:awwwwww, do we have to??? Are you going to tell BM or should I? Wink
you do that & i'll give you such a pinch...
Quote:Anyone want a Psycho Bitch around here?
Quote:I am going with a no chance on that one as well.
Awh...what about a Syko chic???
Quote:What about a Syko chic???
She's already a member. She just doesn't like us and won't post. I think she's afraid.
<font color=EEEEEE>

Edited By Maynard on Feb. 12 2002 at 10:43
:bouncer: Oh boy! Oh boy!!!!!...
I have the bestest idea, EVER!
Let's invite MYDWF :dead: Spit
<font color=white>

Edited By Spitfire on Feb. 12 2002 at 10:49
FNMoron Wrote:
Faceman Wrote:awwwwww, do we have to??? Are you going to tell BM or should I? Wink
you do that & i'll give you such a pinch...
Purple Nurple! Confusedpits:
How about inviting some non-oa.com people over here.

Granted, I like the atmosphere here better but I think we need some fresh blood. We don't want to become an extension of that board.
Maynard Wrote:Arpi, could you please remove your sig pic. We have prided ourselves thusfar, in not using any banner ads, and not had any advertiesements on our site whatsoever. We have discussed it, and feel that your sig pic is in direct violation of this rule. Please remove it as quickly as you can.

Thank you
:fuggin:
leave me alone. go play with someone else
Quote:leave me alone. go play with someone else
Oh come on. Don't be that way baby.

:muah:
how about FMJeff... i know how much sean LOVES him Wink
Keyser Soze Wrote:Anyone want a Psycho Bitch around here?
Well, her and BARRY MANILOW are a team. So it's both or neither :burnfucker:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5