CDIH

Full Version: I need to know now damn it! - Song lyrics that make no sense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Certian lyrics just grate my fuckin nerves to no end. I listen to a whole bunch of shit but every now and again I hear something that makes me scrath my head. I can't be the only one. Post them here and let's see what our demented colectiveness makes of them.

1) STP: I got a picture of a photograph.
What the fuck is he talking about??? this doped up junkie has some winners but this one just pisses me off.

2) White Zombie: flood my soul with coffee dreg, supersized
ok, what is coffee dreg and where can I get it. McD's has supersized but I have yet seen this on the fuckin menu.
Quote:coffee dreg
when you make coffee its the shit at the bottom of the cup.
since none of you appreciate coffee and make good coffee you wouldnt know.
I got a picture of a photograph....

Perhaps he means he has a picture of a picture....but maybe he has an image of something he wants to see?
I was thinking that maybe, work with me here, he had a really good batch of H the night he wrote that and he is befuddled by it as well.

Oh, and Arpi, I clean my cups you slob but at least now I know, thank you sir.
Sean Cold Wrote:I was thinking that maybe, work with me here, he had a really good batch of H the night he wrote that and he is befuddled by it as well.
Having never have touched that shit in my life I have no idea what kind of things you can write like that, so I will say...perhaps you are right.... :thumbs-up:
Quote:STP: I got a picture of a photograph.
Maybe he took a picture of the old Def Leppard video.
Can someone please explain to me what "hateration" is?
what about this one..

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.

what the fuck is zigazig ha.
Banana_juice Wrote:what the fuck is zigazig ha.
What the fuck were the Spice Girls? Remember where the lyrics came from before you question them...just be happy most of the song was somewhat coherent.
Whats the guy jackyl mean when he sings "she loves my cock" ??

and anthony do you have to keep posting that fuckin sign pic?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fuckmeni.com">http://www.fuckmeni.com</a><!-- m -->
gee who started the whole fuckin thing? :fuckoff:
Bad artists borrow, great artists steal.
touche

[Image: menishoot2.jpg]

Briana Banks, Jenna Jameson
That sig is rather large, don't you think?
Quote:what the fuck is zigazig ha.

A zig is a fighting ship. When someone sets up the bomb, Zigs must be moved for great justice.
Galt Wrote:A zig is a fighting ship. When someone sets up the bomb, Zigs must be moved for great justice.
What yuo say !!
[Image: 1013713193952_large_marge_animated_2.gif]