CDIH

Full Version: Smackdown Tapings for 11/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SMACKDOWN!

Smackdown opened with Paul Heyman begging the Big Show to not attack Brock Lesnar because he has 3 broken ribs and has been coughing up blood all week.

(1) Edge defeated Chavo Guerrero after an "Edgecution." Good crowd reaction to Edge, and a great opener to Smackdown.

Next, Rey Mysterio was being interviewed when Brock Lesnar caught his eye. He asked Brock how he was feeling and Brock answered "Fine", and then walked away.

Next, Al Wilson and Dawn Marie were backstage talking about the fact that Torrie should be the first one invited to their wedding. OK segment.

Next, Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar were talking backstage. Paul said that Brock shouldn't call out Big Show and should just leave and rest up for Survivor Series. The crowd booed at this, but Brock then said that he was going to call out Big Show later on.

(2) Matt Hardy V1 & John Cena defeated Tajiri & Rikishi. Hardy and Cena worked well together, and made this a not-bad match.

Next, we go backstage and see yet another weeks' worth of Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle arguing backstage as to who's fault it was for them losing their tag team belts. The segment is hilarious, and ends when Benoit flips Angle's gold medals up in his face, which makes Kurt take his finger and put it in Benoit's chest and flick him in the nose. Hilarious segment, but the best was yet to come from these two.

Next, Paul Heyman is in Big Show's locker room talking to him, telling him that Brock is "Young" and that Show had beaten a lot of great stars, including Hulk Hogan in his prime. He tells him again that he shouldn't call out Brock.

Next, we were "treated" to Lillian Garcia's new video and song called "Shout". They also plugged her new album.

(3) Eddie Guerrero defeated Rey Mysterio. Lots of interference and a referee bump in this one. Chavo interfered and tried to give Eddie the upper hand, but Edge came out and evened up the sides. This was easily the best match of the night. Both these guys busted their asses and gave the live crowd a great spot-fest. Eddie scored the submission win in the end.

Al Wilson confronted Torrie backstage, to which Torrie told Al that he needs to wake up and realize that Dawn Marie is nothing but a, a, a, BITCH(Which got a huge pop from the crowd).

(4) Billy Kidman defeated Jamie Knoble with Nidia after a Shooting Star Press.

Next, we have another Brock-Paul segment backstage. Paul tries his best to stop Brock from confronting Big Show, but Brock tells him that he will do what he wants to, and that later tonight, he will call out Big Show.

Next, Kurt Angle goes to the ring and talks about how Chris Benoit was the reason that they lost the tag titles and that he has single handedly beat in the last month Benoit, Edge, Rey Mysterio, and(Great moment)"Los Guerreros". Then out came Eddie and Chavo, and then Edge and Rey, and finally Benoit, which lead to the main event of the evening.

(5) Kurt Angle fought Chris Benoit to a no-contest. The match ended when all six combatants from Survivor Series' 3-way Smackdown Tag Team Title match entered the ring and started pounding the Hell out of each other. At one point, both Rey and Edge had Kurt Angle in an Ankle Lock on each leg, to which Kurt was tapping out to. Later, Edge had Benoit in the Crossface. Great action. After everything settled down, Angle offered his hand for a handshake to Benoit. Benoit reluctantly shook it, and then in another great Kurt Angle moment, he started hugging Benoit(Muck like Stone Cold did to Vince McMahon last summer), and then he tried to kiss him on the cheek, and once he tried to kiss him full on the lips. After Angle and Benoit left ringside, Edge and Rey-Rey started making fun of Angle and Benoit's hugging scene and saw Edge chase Rey-Rey up the ramp. If you haven't seen Kurt Angle in person, go see him! He is the funniest and most talented piece of raw talent they have on their roster. Great entire match/segment.

To end the show, Brock Lesnar came out and called out Big Show. Finally, he became impatient with Show and as he said, "If you won't come out here, i'll come back there and find you." Then Big Show's pyro hit and he charged the ring. Brock got the upper hand on Show and then went looking for something under the ring, which he never did find. He then found a chair on the other side of the ring and started bashing the Hell out of Show. Show bladed, and was bleeding very heavily as the show probably will end. After Brock left, the four Smackdown! refs came out and were looking at Show's arm, which had an ugly-looking cut on it. The final moments of the live show saw Big Show stumbling up the rampway and looking mad as the show came to an end.
Quote:Matt Hardy V1 & John Cena defeated Tajiri & Rikishi. Hardy and Cena worked well together, and made this a not-bad match

I thought he said he wanted to prove himeself in singles matches.

Quote:Next, we were "treated" to Lillian Garcia's new video and song called "Shout". They also plugged her new album.

Does anyone care about this spic and her singing? Rolleyes

Quote:If you haven't seen Kurt Angle in person, go see him! He is the funniest and most talented piece of raw talent they have on their roster

Angle rules!!!
Quote:Does anyone care about this spic and her singing
I think she's kinda hot, but I really couldn't care less about her singing.

This sounds like a great show. Hopefully SS will be a solid PPV as well.
Trish Stratus>the singing spic :thumbs-up:
Quote:I thought [Matt] said he wanted to prove himeself in singles matches.

You know he said that, and I know he said that, but apparently nobody bothered to tell the booking committee. Ah well, they could've paired him up with a worse partner than Cena, I suppose...

Quote:After everything settled down, Angle offered his hand for a handshake to Benoit. Benoit reluctantly shook it, and then in another great Kurt Angle moment, he started hugging Benoit(Muck like Stone Cold did to Vince McMahon last summer), and then he tried to kiss him on the cheek, and once he tried to kiss him full on the lips.

I <table style=filter:glow(color=red)>LOVE</table> Kurt Angle. :loveya:

Quote:Trish Stratus>the singing spic

Hell, even spoo>Lillian Garcia.
Quote:Ah well, they could've paired him up with a worse partner than Cena, I suppose...

You mean vanilla ice reduex? :crackhead:

Speaking of which: John "vanilla ice" Cena>Lillian Garcia. :thumbs-up:
Anyone else remember P.N. News?
Quote:he started hugging Benoit

The look on Benoit's face was priceless!! :rofl:

Quote:then he tried to kiss him on the cheek, and once he tried to kiss him full on the lips

I guess they took that out during editing cause I never saw it.
Quote:You mean vanilla ice reduex?

Hey! I will NOT have you malign the great Robbie Van Winkle, dammit!

Quote:Anyone else remember P.N. News?

Yo baby, yo baby, yo!

The only thing I really remember about him is being at his ECW Arena debut, where he actually received a huge pop until he proclaimed that "Philly sucks." Then he lost in a squash to Spike Dudley. Rolleyes
Quote:Robbie Van Winkle

Funniest name...ever!!!

Even worse was that hardcore band he had. Pathetic!! :rofl: :rofl: