CDIH

Full Version: FU to NY's billionaire Jew mayor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm from Jersey and work in Manhattan. Bloomberg,Take your 2.7 % commuter tax and shove it up your penny pinching jew ass.
tax has to be approved by state legislature & governor.
better not happen
I am so fucking pissed at this. About 1/4 of my company has already moved to Jersey City. I was hoping we didn't. Now I hope we do. So basically he says if you don't live in Manhattan, Fuck you.
geez.. it's not because he is jewish he is doing this.. it's because the CITY NEEDS MONEY! my wife and i live in NJ and she works in the city.. i too, hope this doesn't go through.. They could cut some other stuff to get money.. how about the high officials taking a pay cut?
let's not forget that he wants to raise property taxes in NYC also - just in time for when I buy my house :fuckoff:
I heard as high as 25%. This will mostly affect businesses. How many businesses do you think will move out of the city?
Not to mention all the cuts in public service he is considering. 4 Engine companies in Brooklyn, 2 in Queens, 1 in Manhattan and a ladder company in the Bronx. Cutting cops, closing day care programs and 30 senior centers. Merry fuckin Christmas ya dumb fuck. Plus the property taxes?? It's gonna get to the point where you can't live in the city, unless you want to live in the projects.
and the dumb fuck is allowing the homeless to take over the streets again.

Jeez, I guess Al Sharpton and his puppet would not have made such bad mayor's after all. I understand cuts are necessary and some taxes are necessary, but he is killing everybody.
He's cutting all the services...he's a fucking ass....I work in the social services and we're facing the biggest budget gap the company has ever seen. Its so bad that for the first time we're actually seeking private donations because we can't afford half of what we need. Thankfully our management is dedicated to not laying anyone off, because I'd be one of the first to go.

Bloomberg is not a politician, he's a business man, he doesn't view things in the same persepctive that mayors of the past have....its a shame that so many of us (myself included) followed Rudy's endorsement so blindly.
Glad I didn't take that job off in manhatten.
you got offered a job? i thought you were retarded :disappointed:
they try to hire them now. something about making them feel functional or something. usually simple, mail room work
Maybe he's part of the WIN program.
even with all the traffic, i enjoy my daily commute
commuting sucks, and having to pay more to do it sucks even more.
... I don't think it affects us, goatweed... just peeps commuting outside NYC...
Quote:I don't think it affects us, goatweed... just peeps commuting outside NYC...
I think this is what he was referring to...
Quote:let's not forget that he wants to raise property taxes in NYC also - just in time for when I buy my house

Now those outrageous Nassau county property taxes don't seem so bad....
NYC always raised money through city income taxes and low property tax (so renters are affected); suburbs have the high property tax but no local income taxes.That's why houses in NYC had higher prices - they had lower taxes. Maybe goatweed the houses you want will drop in price if property taxes rise. Of course it means you should probably wait before buying now...

Rudy may have screwed the comuter tax though - as I said above, it has to be approved by the state, and that won't be so easy.

Big taxes - boy looks like Rudy got knocked out just in time...
i worked in jersey for a few months when i lived in the city and i had to pay taxes all over the place. it always pissed me off too that they all take taxes out based on your pretax income. they should take out your fed taxes, then do local taxes based on what's left. not that that would make a huge difference.

but, since bloomberg got elected it seems there's more crappy news every day. hey, i know how to get rid of debt, let's just get rid of all the firemen, we don't need them. oh, and who needs garbage pick up. let's just leave it on the side of the street, the homeless can use it for sleeping on. :thumbs-up:

:crackhead:
Quote:i thought you were retarded

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you really think that the way I act on the board is the way I am in real life, then what they say about is right, you really are a moron!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Quote:... I don't think it affects us, goatweed... just peeps commuting outside NYC...
I know, but I have a lot of friends who work in Jersey that are gonna get screwed if this comes to pass. It seems like we're taking steps backwards, and that's never good.

And PD is right - the property tax issue really pisses me off. As for waiting, I don't have a choice - we've already set a close date. The one consolation I have is the low mortgage rate I'm gonna get, thanks to the shitty economy.
Pages: 1 2 3