CDIH

Full Version: What else could you be doing right now? - Procrastinators Anonymous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I could be cleaning. I've been meaning to just run through this place with a vacuum and a sponge, but eh....

Sorting my music collection. Hours upon hours and cd-rws upon cd-rws that I just need to sit down and burn as audio. I used to care so much for my tape collection, but even though I should be able to crank them out by PC, I've just been stockpiling. I face a mountain of music! Undecided

Walking the dog. She's sitting her staring at me. I'll go do that at least.
I could be doing my homework or working on site upgrades... I just don't feel like it. My journal is more interesting tonight.
college essay...i have to finish mine up to send out my apps tomorrow
masturbating
Ewwwwwwwwwww.
Fucking Danked.
masturbating while alkey fucks danked
Sweet talker.
Biting my pillow while Alkey fucks me while Hybrid masturbates. Weeeeee!!1
in your juicy vagina?
:-o
Oh yeah!
so, i was masturbating earlier, and i look up and my cat's just sitting there staring at me. i guess i need to scoop the litter box...
it was expecting it's usual peanut butter "treat"
I don't procrastinate on Friday cause I make sure I do as little as possible.
he's a cat hybrid. he was waiting for the tuna treat Rolleyes
I stare at Trish's cat while the cat stares at her while she's masturbating while I fuck Danked while Hybrid masturbates watching us. :bouncer:
:lol:

I could also be wrapping up all my change to take to the bank tomorrow. I suppose I could take it to a Coinstar machine, but I'd rather keep my 9 1/2 cents on the dollar.
They tax you.
I was supposed to do homework tonight, but I only wrote three paragraphs. I did go to the library to get some of the books I need for a paper, so technically I made an effort. I spent most of the night watching chick flicks and the dating shows and everything else that rots your brain.
I want to stand in the closet and watch the orgy through a crack in the door.
Pages: 1 2 3 4