CDIH

Full Version: Cingular - Grrrrrr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Last week, my dog ate one of the phones.

I blame all this on Slackjaw, if it was not for him, my phone would not have been destroyed!!!! :fuckoff: :loveya:
Get insurance. My phone got stolen, from work no less, and it only cost me $35 to replace. I pay $3.95 a month for the insurance. :disappointed: Sorry, I know this doesn't help you now, but for next time maybe. :-D
No, I'm not getting insurance. Cingular is not getting another penny per month from me. I've been a loyal customer for over 5 years and have brought other customers to them. They have no problem taking money, but they give nothing in return.
Quote:No, I'm not getting insurance. Cingular is not getting another penny per month from me.
but it's a $180 phone!!!! get the free one next time
It's only $180 phone because the contract is not up. If it was a new contract, the phone would be $29.99. Bullshit...I'm not paying them $180 for a phone. The phone in question is a Nokia 5165, which is what they're using for the pre-paid phones now...so it's on it's way to being obsolete.

Or maybe I'm just crabby. :crackhead:
how much longer is left on the contract? i wouldnt recomend renewing when it is...
I have AT&T for 5 years, and I've never had a problem. I even added a 2nd phone.
you can upgrade up to 2x per 6 mos. I even lost my phone earlier, and they said as long as I filed a police report I could use the upgrade price. I've also easily changed my plan both up and down.

Insurance is a gamble. you're betting you are going to screw up.

The problem seems to be that you did it through a 3rd party. Once you sign up originally, you need to really go through the "company stores". They can do things that 3rd parties can't.
i want to change from the regular att service to GSM, how much extra does it cost per month?
i expect there's an 800 number on your bill that could give you the answer to that question...

lazy ass
I BLOODY NICKED IT
eh, if i do that i'll smoke em
So why are you complaining?
[Image: killtard.gif]
You can order smokes online now - they're cheaper, and you don't have to leave your home :-D
yes, and then i end up with 5 cartons of cigarettes to try not to smoke [Image: killtard.gif]
Pick your poison

[Image: 055979e0.jpg]
I hear [Image: 200.jpg] is pretty effective.

Or you could always smoke more pot - you might as well, considering the cost of cigarettes today.
that's my plan goat, just as soon as i kick this cold that seems to have grown attached to me :fuggin:
Bloody Stoners
And proud of it :fuggin:
Pages: 1 2