CDIH

Full Version: Raw for 18 Nov 2002
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank God the real Duddly boys are back!!!

Tripple threat match between RVD, Booker T, and Y2J should be good.

I am still hoping beyond hope for NO Trips tonight.
Quote:I am still hoping beyond hope for NO Trips tonight.

Don't count on it...

I imagine one of the last production meetings Hunter's been allowed in on went something like this:

"One, Triple H needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Triple H's not onscreen, all the other characters should be asking 'Where's Triple H?' Three..."
Shawn Michaels still looks great. :-D
[quote]"One, Triple H needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Triple H's not onscreen, all the other characters should be asking 'Where's Triple H?' Three..."
[quote]

"Three if I, er I mean HHH should lose the title, he will automaticly be made the number one contender."
Great Raw last night. Some good new feuds. Batista and Kane, Steiner and Jericho and HBK and RVD. Who is buying their I love my testicles tshirt.
Batista is the start of the Flair/HHH stable. Should be interesting. Love the Jericho/Steiner angle...hope it continues.
King Arthur that was funny. Does anyone think Steiner's arm will just explode one day. Cannot believe raw ended at 11. can't think of the last time that happened.
it did finish at the old time last night...that never happens anymore...maybe because of csi?

good show, lots of advancement with storylines that make sense and i am glad to see steiner actually working again....