CDIH

Full Version: How can a man fake it? - What women here fake it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:One in Four Men Fakes Orgasms
Tue November 19, 2002 09:48 AM ET
LONDON (Reuters) - Women are not the only ones to turn on the acting abilities in the bedroom, said a survey released ahead of the world's largest adult festival in London.
The survey of 2,500 Britons, by organizers of the Erotica 2002 festival, said 23 percent of men claimed to have faked an orgasm, compared to 56 percent of women.

Almost half of the participants confessed to enjoying threesomes, the survey added.

If you don't cum, you didn't orgasm. How the Hell can a man fake it?
Fake the climax and then punch the bitch in both eyes so she can't see that there's no mess.
A man's orgasm is not defined by the expulsion of spoo. Tantric sex teached men not to ejactulate and achive even greater orgasms.

Why would a man care if a woman faked it or not?
I faked it and got caught.

The next day I saw her, and said "Oh, by the way, I know you faked it...."
i don't know
maybe we're just making the "ooh" face when it really isn't all that

like when yah first enter a woman
the way a pussy grabs yer deek
i like letting her know it fits like a glove with facial expressions and a few ohhhhhzz and ahhhhz
even if it really isn't that good
that what i fake
I've never had to fake it, luckily, but ever if it was so bad that I wasn't going to cum, why bother faking it? Then the guy just thinks he's doing it right and will keep doing whatever he's doing, assuming it makes you O.
Quote:How the Hell can a man fake it?

....I don't moan when I jerk off, why should I let out an "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIMFUCKINGCUMMINGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" when I'm fucking a chick...

so, I would assume it's pretty easy for a guy to fake it...all he has to do is say "DING! Im done!"
I dunno if it is possible for a man to fake it...never had the problem cum up
i've faked it. sometimes it's like just get off of me already!

luckily, i don't have to do that anymore.

but for some reason, i always check for the mess

Edited By Drusilla on 1037779512
You can totally tell if a guy doesn't come (bareback)...at least I can feel it.

I've faked a couple times, just to get it over. But if I don't come, my man finishes the job for me orally, so I'll get off no matter what :-D
Get her on all fours, make an obnoxious grunt and throw some warm yogurt on her back.

Confusedmokey:
Quote:But if I don't come, my man finishes the job for me orally, so I'll get off no matter what
No wonder you keep him around :thumbs-up:

I've faked it in the past, but thankfully my days of bad luvin' seem to be over. :bouncer: