CDIH

Full Version: My eye doesn't feel good - ow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have a scratched cornea. i have a patch on my eye. this blows
maybe you can shop at the new pirate toy store now. It's called Toys ARRRRRRRRRR Us.
i hate reading about bad stuff to the eye. it makes me all queasy
my stupid friend went to slap me in the face, and the sleeve of his shirt whipped into my eyeball.
I wonder what it would feel like to have your eye slowly ripped from its socket with tweezers.
WALK THE PLANK MATEY!!!!!!!!!1
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Edited By WhackBagKid on 1037755027
you enjoy it when they make fun of you don't you qs.
pixplz
[Image: Mike_eye.jpg]

Confusedmokey:
well, it's not that kind of patch. Its like a piece of cloth taped to my head. oh, and i forgot to mention my leg was amputated and there's a peg there now, too
If only Brokenjaw were here. All those years of bad pirate jokes....
Quote:maybe you can shop at the new pirate toy store now. It's called Toys ARRRRRRRRRR Us.
:disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:
Quote:Danked

Sephiroth v2.0 Hi Danked!

You enjoy myself.

Group: Members Posted: Nov. 20 2002,8:46

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If only Brokenjaw were here. All those years of bad pirate jokes....

Wow it took an hour and 40 minutes for my name to be brought up, you people are slacking. :-(
Quote:Wow it took an hour and 40 minutes for my name to be brought up, you people are slacking.
Nope. He posted this last night. I posted this morning.

So know any good pirate jokes?
Quote:Nope. He posted this last night. I posted this morning

Geeeeez it took that long???/ Whats wrong with you people?

Any pirate jokes huh? Not off the top of my head, but I will keep an eye out lookin for some.
its really funny that you couldnt see they were posted on 2 different dates entirely

that right there, is all the eye/sight/vision humor i need for today
Quote:its really funny that you couldnt see they were posted on 2 different dates entirely

that right there, is all the eye/sight/vision humor i need for today

Yeah thats it... you go with that... It coulden't be that I just looked at the time and not the dates, nope lets just go with I coulden't see it.

Edited By Brokenjaw on 1037808683
Brokenjaw's favorite drink: Captain Morgan.
you can be BJ's mini me
Arrr....30 lashes and keel hauled arrrrrr :fuckoff:
Pages: 1 2