CDIH

Full Version: What would Jesus Drive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What Would Jesus Drive?

This is really pretty sad.

So, what DO you think Jesus would drive?
The article for the lazy:

Quote:"Jesus," government eye SUVs

Religious, environmental coalition begins campaign as government considers new rules.
November 20, 2002: 6:52 AM EST

RALEIGH, N.C. (CNN) - Church and state are getting involved in the gas-guzzling SUV debate.

A coalition of religious and environmental groups is launching a "What Would Jesus Drive?" campaign Wednesday, hoping to get people to switch to more fuel-efficient cars.

The move comes as the Bush administration reportedly considers a proposal to increase fuel efficiency standards for SUVs and light trucks. According to the Wall Street Journal, the proposal, currently at an early draft stage, is likely to draw intense opposition from car manufacturers.

The religious and environmental campaign is likely to draw more immediate attention, however. The group plans a news conference Wednesday in Detroit. Members hope to meet with the Big Three automakers and the United Auto Workers union. Car buyers in four states will soon hear an advertised appeal to their environmental conscience: ``What would Jesus drive?''

It's a joint effort of the National Council of Churches and the Coalition on the Environment and Jewish Life. The group is planning television advertising in North Carolina, Iowa, Indiana and Missouri to urge consumers to park their sport/utility vehicles -- claiming that Jesus would prefer a cleaner vehicle.

Meanwhile, top regulatory officials at the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration are considering a proposal to increase fuel efficiency standards by half a gallon a year, starting in 2005. The overall increase would add up to 1.5 miles a gallon by 2007, according to the Journal.

Bush administration officials, contending with foreign oil dependency issues, are believed to be somewhat sympathetic to the proposal, although industry concerns about the new standards may sway the final requirement.
would he put a statue of himself on the dashboard?
He would drive a BMW to celebrate all of the Jews that were killed.

No, wait. That's Gonzo's joke.
I don't think Jesus would drive an SUV - I see him driving a Harley :thumbs-up:
A Harley with extry wide handlebars and really narrrow footpegs.....that way he'd be in a position he's accustomed to :thumbs-up:
escalade
A Hummer

All those Apostles need room
VW Bus :fuggin: with the little curtains in the windows

Edited By Hey Ladi on 1037805617
I have a friend named Mike who looked like Jesus. He drove a VW Bus. :thumbs-up:
with a mattress in the back :banana:
Jesus was a stud.
he had some ripped abs, hanging up there in Church
...his dads Cadillac! :bow:
In the third grade Christmas play, I played the donkey that carried the pregnant Mary to the manger. Don't think that Jesus would ride a donkey though.

Edited By Danked on 1037810776
ford taurus
jesus built my hotrod...

"jesus built my car
it's a love affair
mainly jesus and my hot rod"
Volvo :clueless:
... He's the mutha fucking Son of God, people.... why would he have to drive anything? I think he'd be chillen in the back of a stretch hummer, with some bitches on each arm, a bucket of fried chicken, and a bottle of COLT 45!......
Jesus was poor. He'd ride the bus.

Quote:Man, me an' JC used to walk e'rewhere!
Pages: 1 2