CDIH

Full Version: Die Another Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone going to see this. It looks like a good movie and Halle Berry is hot as Hell

[Image: die6.jpg]

[Image: die7.jpg]
Quote:Anyone going to see this
no
Quote:Halle Berry is hot as Hell
yes
no ill just download it on kazaa Rolleyes
I got it off Isoswap last night
I'm gonna go, especially since I have a free ticket :thumbs-up:

Edited By goatweed on 1037983582
I'll see it. MGM is talking about spinning off Halle Berry's character into her own series of spy movies. The previous two thoughts are completely unrelated.
if i get the chance i'll go see it. i'll bet if bond put halle in a shopping cart and smashed her into a curb quickstop would see it.
Quote:i'll bet if bond put halle in a shopping cart and smashed her into a curb quickstop would see it.
:rofl:
I can't sit through ANY Bond movie. I get bored with it really easy. Maybe I'll have to sit down one of these days and actually try to watch one of these movies. But yeah Halle Berry is friggin hot.
Quote:i'll bet if bond put halle in a shopping cart and smashed her into a curb quickstop would see it.
that would be the coolest fucking movie, ever!
Saw it last night. Overall....average movie, it was at least worth the ticket price. Lots of sick action, sweet cars and Halle berry looking very hot. Lots of boob shots and clevage. There's another broad in the moive too that is pretty hot. Not Judie Dench. Only thing that made it cheasy is both of them fighting together at the end. kinda like batman and robin.
Quote:There's another broad in the moive too that is pretty hot. Not Judie Dench

Undecided
Bond movies are boring.
Funny you should mention smashing carts into stuff...There's a CKY.Jackass-ish moment in the movie when Bond pushes a guy in a wheelchair into a wall to distract some guards
I saw it tonight, I enjoyed it but I felt the ending was kind of a let-down. Halle Berry was pretty hot, but the 2-sided MI6 agent was much hotter IMO. Overall, I'd give it a thmbs-up.

And even though I've seen it a million times, they showed the trailer to LOTR:TTT - I cannot wait for this movie to be out already.