CDIH

Full Version: Thread about me. - Plattsburgh!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You guy have been quiet.

So talk about me.

Or your Tnx plans:
Who is traveling where?
Brother Joe and Mother Janis will be playing somewhere on LI on Wednesday?

or What's your favorite scar/beauty mark?

or Even what's your favorite color underwear...

Please, no Blueberry Coffee or Home Improvement.

I'm going to Plattsburgh where my parents live.
My brother is spending Thanksgiving with his girlfriend's family, my parents are going to Atlantic City, and I'm going to be home alone. I'm planning on knocking out three papers that day if possible. I hate Thanksgiving...I'll only care about it when I get to spend it with someone special.
I'll be spending Thanksgiving with my family on the actual day, and the wife's family on the following Saturday. Also, my brother-in-law is coming up from Virginia that weekend and we have to do some repair work on the house that the buyers wanted done (there was termite damage to some support beams - nothing serious, but they need to be taken care of, and he's the handyman in the family). And almost every weekend between now and New Years Eve is pretty much booked with something for me to do/take care of/fix - and none of it is anything I really want to do.

I think I'll skip the coffee tonight and move straight to the beer.
I'm going to my mom's for dinner on Thursday and my dad is coming down on Friday. Then I'm hopefully finishing up the flooring and removing a tree in my backyard.
I'm supposed to go out tonight, but as per usual, my friend is MIA.
I've always liked Thanksgiving .. it is the beginning of the fun holiday stretch.

Thanksgiving ... my birthday ... Christmas ... New Years :bouncer:

I'll be with the family
I'm going to my Grandmother's house on T-day.

Dealing with a pinhole leak in a pipe right now waiting for the plumper to show up.
I haven't got a fucking clue as to what I'm doing.
i have no idea what my family is doing for turkey day.
all i know is that i will be bored out of my mind and i plan on ignorning all of them so they can't be mean to me like they ususally are. :-(

my favorite scar is the small one on inner side of my left thigh, my dog had scrached me when he was a puppy. since he is no longer around, it makes me think of him.

favorite colored panties: black or pink. or none:moonie:
Then you can talk about me, Maynard.
Why would I want to waste my time talking about you?
T-day with the family as usual. This will be my first holiday with the folks since I moved out a few months ago. Should be interesting. :thumbs-up:

I only have one scar. On my right pointer finger from a cold-cut slicer.

Color underwear on a woman? royal blue.
well, i've been doing the same thing for thanksgiving every year since 95. it doesn't look like we're gonna be able to pull it off this year though :disappointed:

right now i'm saying yes everytime someone asks if i can cover a shift at work, so, i should be pretty busy up until new years, which i've volunteered to work for. nobody else wants to, but i figure they're charging $100 at the door, and all i'll have to do is cocktail waitress for the night, i can't really afford not to do it. then, maybe i'll make it down to florida to see my parents sometime in january. in the mean time i also need to find an apartment, move and win the lottery, wish me luck :crackhead:

oh yeah, brother joe and the whole potatohead gang are playing at sgt peppers on li this wednesday. i don't know if i'm going yet.
Good luck Trish :thumbs-up:
Busy busy busy....

If I feel well tomorrow I'm going to see The Other Ones in Philly. Then Turkey Day is at my aunt's house. That Friday night, I'm off to spend the weekend in Vermont with friends. Weekend after that, Vegas!!! Woo-hoo! When Christmas rolls around, it's probably at our house since turkey day is at my auntie's.

I don't have a favorite scar, but the one under my lower lip bothers me the most. Car accident and I don't need to go into it.

I wear jockey sports (boxer/briefs). Usually black, blue, or gray. That's all I ever buy.
i just stepped on a dead mouse, it crunched :crackhead: :crackhead: :crackhead:
" :-(

I stepped on a live baby mouse in my laundry room when I was kid. I broke its leg. I put it in a little box for the night, gave it a little water and food, but it died after three hours. I cried." said Danked. Confusedneak:

Edited By Weird NJ on 1038010649
well, i'm pretty sure this one was already dead. i really need to pay attention when the cats are all sitting in the dark facing the same spot on the floor. but, i really wish i hadn't taken my shoes off when i got home, and the sound. oh god, i'm gonna have nightmares.
Before my Vermont friends bought their house, they lived in this tiny, rustic cabin in the middle of the woods. They used to wake up in the morning with dead squirrels in their bed with their cat sitting triumphantly at the foot of the bed. :crackhead:
Gonna watch The Mummy and The Mummy Returns tonight. I might be going out tommorow night. Turkey day will be up at my cousin's in Rahway then back down here to catch Smackdown.
Pages: 1 2