CDIH

Full Version: So I go to 7-Eleven Tonight - part whatever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I go to 7-Eleven tonight and what do I see? A fresh pot of Chocolate Mint Coffee. Of course I had to try it. You know what... Fuck blueberry... this shit is where its at.
Yeah mother fucker left me in the car and didn't buy me nothing.
Chocolate Mint coffee? It was good? I like the chocolate raspberry coffee....hmmm I kinda want to venture over there now, but its not so safe.
...chocomint sounds pretty good, I have a cup of regular by my side right now.... as long as Jack doesn't side with the cult of blueberry.....
shit i gotta go try it, this sounds so good
why not just skip the coffee shit and have a YORK PEPPERMINT PATTIE. Fucking coffee drinking losers.
... and while the youth of the world are getting drunk at frat parties, the ones who are of-age are cumming in their pants about drinking coffee.....

...scuse me while I change my boxers....
:disappointed: im not getting drunk, im cumming about coffee. is there something wrong with me?
Quote:im cumming about coffee. is there something wrong with me?

unless the coffee's flavor is Josh....
i havent had the pleasure of trying that yet, but id like to
the cult of the blueberry has converted me :thumbs-up: good stuff
... if nature intended for us to drink blueberry coffee, man would have spliced the genetic code of the coffee plants with the blueberry....
all in due time
Why can't you people just drink coffee flavored coffee. :disappointed:
Quote:... and while the youth of the world are getting drunk at frat parties, the ones who are of-age are cumming in their pants about drinking coffee.....

OMG I'm getting old.... :-o
I tried the Chocolate Mint tonight, and I have to say it's not bad - but it's no Blueberry Creme.

And that Cherry Creme is just awful :-(
yo, I saw these two cute ass girls while I was getting coffee tonight... sweet fucking asses on them, I wanted to fuck them in the middle of the snack aisle... alas, I am a pussy....
I saw no cute asses tonight, but I did encounter a real white 7-11 clerk! hard to believe, I know. Did the camel-jockeys all give up their 7-11 licenses or something?
You saw a white person working at 7-11? Woah. By my house, they work in shifts...its an Arab shift and an Asian one.
I've decided not to post in this thread, FYI
Pages: 1 2