CDIH

Full Version: New Features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
CDIH now has a new front page with many new features. The most important feature will be articles by the moderators and admins that will hopefully inspire or provoke an interest or spark a debate. These articles will be tied back to this forum where you will be able to reply to the articles.

The next thing that you will notice is that a lot of the basic information is on the front page such as who is online, what the last post was, links to the forums so you can go right in, and basic site information such as who your moderator and admins are (like you didn’t already know) and the board statistics.

Another new feature to CDIH is the addition of a chat room. And while it is not anything elegant, it is there for your use. It does take a moment to load so please be patient. The link to the chat room is up in the upper left corner by the logo.

I would also like to thank everyone who donated money to keep this site open. It is greatly appreciated more than you will probably ever know.
Quote:The next thing that you will notice is that a lot of the basic information is on the front page such as who is online,
it was a nice summary

you guys put a lot into this place, thanks. I hope it pleases you also. :thumbs-up:

and let us now when it's time to donate blood again.
I like that giddy light headed feeling I feel after donating. Plus, they gave me a cookie and a heart-shaped pin!

Donate today, folks! :thumbs-up:

Great job with the new additions, guys.
I didn't get a cookie - wtf? Confusedneak:
That's because you gave infected blood :crackhead:
I gave blood for tests to work at a hospital, and she put the tubes down right in front of me!!! When it was totally obvious I was looking away from it! :-o Undecided

So anyway, I want to donate blood, but I think it might end up being more tramatic.

All that terrible swishing blood ... ewewewe I'm shivvering already
It makes us happy when you are all happy.
he's lying, he told me in confidence he wants you all to die. he thinks you are all insolent pricks who will never be happy no matter what we do.

thanks for being members!
Fuckin tattle-tale.
Quote:he's lying, he told me in confidence he wants you all to die. he thinks you are all insolent pricks who will never be happy no matter what we do.

Since when is this some big secret?
I"m still waiting for my cookie....
happy?
I want pot leaves. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
No.
I'll wear you down, code boy. Confusedneak:
TYRANT
No love. There's no love here. :disappointed:
I gave you a pot leaf.. now go cry on some other mod's shoulder.
Well, that was easy.

Now I dance! :banana:
Quote:happy?
Yes! Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey:

But rhyming it with mcweed... :disappointed:
Pages: 1 2 3