CDIH

Full Version: Raw Preview - Heartbreak Kid vs The Whole damn show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to WWE.com for the following:

This Monday night, RAW comes to you from the North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, S.C.!

From 1998 to now, Shawn Michaels has had four WWE matches: there was the Casket Match at Royal Rumble '98, his battle with Stone Cold Steve Austin at WrestleMania XIV, his epic encounter with Triple H at SummerSlam last August, and the Elimination Chamber at Survivor Series.

Michaels hasn't competed on RAW since late 1997! But that'll change this Monday night when he steps into the ring for his first RAW match in five full years! In a match fans have dreamed about for years, the Heartbreak Kid will put the World Heavyweight Title on the line against the man who became No. 1 contender on this week's RAW, Rob Van Dam! That's right -- the World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line, live on RAW!

Triple H was injured at the hands of RVD at Survivor Series. Is Shawn Michaels, whose own health problems have been well documented, up to the challenge? Find out this Monday night at 9/8 CT, when RAW airs live on the new TNN!
Is HBK in good enough condition to hold it till the PPV, or was he merely an instrument to move the belt onto someone else? HBK will be going into a match with someone who does amazing moves, but RVD is only good at making sure he isn't hurt. Then again, I think this match will have shennanigans. Triple H should be back, if only to run in and cause havoc.
I agree. I see HHH being there and maybe even costing Michaels the belt or at least setting up triple threat maybe at Armageddon. Does anyone else see RVD turning heel. Just look at some of his interviews and promos the last couple of weeks.

Edited By Teenweek on 1038253081
RVD as heel is what is needed. But only if HBK sticks around. RAW has been missing the big face, and HBK outshines RVD, Kane & Booker T. But if one is to swerve, then the other two are needed to remain. Unless, of course Steiner coming in as a face affects this. So, it plausible. BUT...RVD needs work as a heel. He doesn't show his passion or his intensity in his promos...that won't work as a heel. He needs to absorb some HBK'isms, and let his "Asshole" shine.
rvd as a heel is great...if they use the "i don't respect anyone" dick heel that he was early on in ecw...that would be nice to see

as for the title, i don't see hbk dropping the belt, not on free tv, not tonight...hhh (or y2j or someone else) will cause a dq finish, and hhh will get his rematch at the ppv...
I figured something was wrong when I read this on wwe.com after I saw the first match:

Quote:RAW preview for Nov. 25
RAW comes to you live tonight from the North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, S.C.!

Shawn Michaels hasn't competed on RAW since late 1997. But that'll change tonight when he steps into the ring for his first RAW match in five full years! In a match fans have been dreaming about, the Heartbreak Kid will put the World Heavyweight Title on the line against the man who became No. 1 contender on last week's RAW, Rob Van Dam! That's right -- the World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line, live on RAW!

Triple H was injured at the hands of RVD at Survivor Series. Is Shawn Michaels, whose own health problems have been well documented, up to the challenge? Find out tonight at 9/8 CT, when RAW airs live on the new TNN!

Speaking of Triple H, what's his status? Will he be at RAW tonight?

WWE.com has also learned that several other matches have already been scheduled for tonight. In fact, every title on RAW will be up for grabs!

In a rematch from Survivor Series, Victoria will take on Trish Stratus -- and the Women's Title will be on the line!

The World Tag Team Championship will be at stake as Christian and Chris Jericho battle Booker T and Goldust.

Test, accompanied by Stacy Keibler, goes one on one with Steven Richards.

In other one-on-one action, Bubba Ray Dudley battles Rico.

And Jeff Hardy teams up with the Hurricane against William Regal and Lance Storm.

Plus, the performer formerly known as Val Venis was spotted talking to Eric Bischoff last week on RAW. Val mentioned that he had a new job and new responsibilities. What was he talking about?

Another RAW newcomer, Dave Batista, got physical with Kane last week. Why? What's the relationship between Batista and Ric Flair?

We'll undoubtedly get more information on all these questions and many more tonight, live on RAW!

Quote:The World Tag Team Championship will be at stake as Christian and Chris Jericho battle Booker T and Goldust.

Quote:Val mentioned that he had a new job and new responsibilities. What was he talking about?

Shawn Morley, chief of staff??? I belive Vince needs to be locked up in a rubber room....NOW!!!

That's funny cause the dudley's are going against y2j and christian for the titles now. :clueless:

I wonder what hapened to the T and the fairy.

Edited By JerseyThunder on 1038277595
Once again RVD is screwed out of the title. Well, trips-free raw was nice while it lasted. I'm just glad they went to csi before he could talk.
... it's a illegitamate title in my eyes anyway... RVD deserves a real championship......
Raw was....predicatable, at least with HHH coming in and having something to do with the outcome at the end of the night. I guess HHH would have only lost to shawn michaels and now I'm sure at the next PPV HBK will give it right back, RVD gets the screw Job again.
Jericho and Christian were great tonight. Steiner is the Big bad Tooty Fruity with his freaks, peaks and geeks. Is their new tag team name Vitamin C.

Who wasn't expecting HHH back. He was on the show for a couple minutes and he ruined Raw I guess for everybody. I liked Raw and I thought it was good. This keeps out HBK until Armageddon. Like I said earlier I am expecting a Triple threat match at Armageddon with RVD, HBK and HHH. I would not be surprised if HHH won, but I would not be surprised either if RVD takes it at least until Royal Rumble when he than loses it to HHH who will than probably start a feud with Steiner for Wrestlemania.
My name starts with a C too
I like Shawn Morley...I am curious on what exactly what develops there. Once upon a time, Val Venis was popular and really good. He's good in the ring, has presence, and can do a promo. I expect him to be wrestling and in the mix soon. Plus, in working for Bischoff, you know something is afoot.

RVD...I expect more of his personality to come out. HBK was exactly right with the slaps...RVD is missing one thing, and they all know it. Expect his heel turn soon. Maybe...as part of Triple H's stable?!?!?!? Orton was originally planned for Flairs stable...but he's still hurt.
Well you know batista is part of the stable. HHH, RVD, Batista and Flair not a bad new Horsemen. I guess they feud with Booker, Steiner, a returning Austin? and Kane maybe.
Why did they restart the tag match after the double pin, then restart it again after the illegal man made the pin, but they didn't bother restarting it after a belt shot lead to the liontamer? Are the writers that stupid?

Does ass cream and man ass = ratings?

Will RVD ever learn how to work?

When will they realize that Test is awful and will never get over?

Why make Bautista look like a chump already?

When will HHH just fall of the earth and die?

This show sucked...
Quote:When will HHH just fall of the earth and die?

Not soon enough... Rolleyes :disappointed:
Quote:Does ass cream and man ass = ratings?

No

Quote:Will RVD ever learn how to work?

Hopefully

Quote:When will they realize that Test is awful and will never get over?

I guess somebody doesn't like his testicles...I acctually wonder if they are making him look this stupid because he refused to cut his hair

Quote:Why make Bautista look like a chump already?

Because the wwe is stupid

Quote:When will HHH just fall of the earth and die?

About the time he puts someone over...At that time Hell will also freeze over and pigs will fly the skies