CDIH

Full Version: New Dillinger Escape Plan? - Maybe not....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dillinger Escape Plan Tour, Delay Album
They've already ditched Jack Osbourne twice
Jeffrey Ellinger reports:
In a recent interview posted on Epitaph Records' website, Greg Puciato of The Dillinger Escape Plan revealed plans for the group's next full-length: originally slated for a December 2002 release, the album has now been delayed until mid-2003. Puciato blames the delay on their headlining tour and opening slot for System of a Down earlier this year. And more bad luck: the band will not release their planned split with Buddyhead buddies The Icarus Line. Puciato said any other extra work would push the upcoming full-length back even further.

The new record is presently without title or parent label: Epitaph only signed on for the Irony is a Dead Scene EP (featuring Mike Patton), and Puciato says that contractual obligations with Relapse Records may make it impossible to release an album on any other imprint. In other words: you blew it big time, brah.

The Dillinger Escape Plan are taking a short breather after some heavy touring this year, but they'll soon bundle up in Columbia jackets and wool scarves for an eleven-date jaunt across the US this winter. The Strokes are offering $500 to the first person to spraypaint "TTL PU$$IE$" on the side of their van. Tourdates:

11-30 Baltimore, MD - Ottobar
12-01 Atlanta, GA - Masquerade
12-03 Tallahassee, FL - Beta Bar
12-04 Orlando, FL - Social
12-05 New Orleans, LA - Shim Sham Club
12-06 Austin, TX - Emo’s
12-08 Memphis, TN - Young Avenue Deli
12-10 Chicago, IL - The Metro
12-11 Detroit, MI - The Magic Stick
12-12 Pittsburgh, Pa - Club Laga
12-14 Elizabeth, NJ - Rex Rex Sports Complex

I'm actually looking forward to seeing them on the 14th with CLUTCH!!!!!!
I think that Mike Patton should sign them to Ipecac. They were made for that label.
i'll probably end up going to that rex plex show too
Quote:I'm actually looking forward to seeing them on the 14th with CLUTCH!!!!!!
I don't think they allow glow sticks in the mosh pit.
Don't worry.....I swing fists, not glow sticks.
oh shit, Maynard's gonna bring the crucial mosh!
I bring it old skool. Boston style babee!
Quote:I don't think they allow glow sticks in the mosh pit.
ahahahhhhhahahahahahahhhaahhahahahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahha
taking it back to youth crew!
If I get hurt again, will you take care of me Hybrid? :clueless:
i dont know i might be to busy headwalking from the stage \m/
headwalking? :clueless:
bringing the crucial mosh. watch out or you'll get guitar across your face and drumstick in your eye.