CDIH

Full Version: Marilyn manson - On driven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I watched this show Driven last night on VH1. It's basically the same thing as Behind The Music, only they don't focus on the band's hardships. It's more of a documentary on the band.

Anyhow, if fuckin rocked. Something I really liked about it was they didn't interview Manson for it. Almost all of the interviewees were former bandmates, and managers and stuff. Also, they started from his early childhood, and went up through "Smells Like Children", which is where they finally made it into the mainstream. In a sense, I'm glad they didn't keep going with his newer stuff. I liked where they ended it.

If you get a chance, check this out. It's really worth the hour.
I watched it too. Marilyn kicks ass..loved the dildo part when he got arrested. He ruckin rocks..
BeckyDC Wrote:I watched it too. Marilyn kicks ass..loved the dildo part when he got arrested. He ruckin rocks..
Don't lie, you didn't watch it, you just like talking about dildo's. :lol:
Quote:Don't lie, you didn't watch it, you just like talking about dildo's.

Rolleyes nah..i like bob more.
I saw it too....I thought it was well done as well.

Did anyone read his book? I was hoping they would talk about his grandfather's sex toys. Smile