CDIH

Full Version: Listening Thread, Still Listening.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I been listening to the new Tupac CD "Better Dayz"

It's a great double cd, check out "Thugz Mansion (Acoustic)" With Nas, it's an amazing song. There's two versions get the acoustic version. It's a great song and very eerie cause he is rapping from heaven consoling his mother and friends in the event of his death, which happened a short while after he recorded it.

What's sad is that Tupac put out a better double CD than Jay-Z and he's been dead for 6 years.

Tupac recorded most of these songs between 95-96, he spent a lot of time recording in this period which a lot of people think is cause he felt he wouldn't last much longer.
I haven't heard it yet. But i was told that the first disk is alot better than the second. And at first i didnt like the blueprint 2 but after listening to it a few times it's pretty good. It's not as good as some of the other Jay records but it's worth buying i think.
I think Jay-Z has gotten TOO big for his britches. The record has 7 producers on it including, Dre, Heavy D, Neptunes and a few others. Lenny Kravitz should have never been on the album. The song with Beyonce is great but it's a remake of a tupac song, which he only did to piss off Irv Gotti. The second cd has a few good songs.

Jay-Z is an amazing lyricist, but he's been getting worse and worse cause he's given up on writing and just makes hooks and beats. I had to go back and listen to Reasonable Doubt and In my lifetime to remember why I liked the guy after this piece of trash, which shoulda been a single CD.

Also download "Pimp Slap" by Snoop, it's a great battle song in which he disses on Suge Knight. It's a 1000x better than "fuck suge knight" which was a poor attempt.
Quote:I think Jay-Z has gotten TOO big for his britches.

For acctually using that expression you are never allowed to listen to rap again

The album is amazing, personally I think Street Fame is one of the best 2pac songs ever, and is in my opinion the best on the record.
you and i - 143
Could you upload the new snoop please? thx
Melvins - Honky
Quote:Also download "Pimp Slap" by Snoop, it's a great battle song in which he disses on Suge Knight. It's a 1000x better than "fuck suge knight" which was a poor attempt.

Yeah that new snoop is on KSlays new mixtape Street Justice. It also has Eminems response to Benzino which i think is some of the best shit eminem has done. He made 2 tracks but "nail in the coffin" i think is the best.
30 seconds to mars - end of the mission
The Ataris - 1*15*96
can't stop - red hot chili peppers

over and over and over again, trying to memorize all 12 versus of this nonsense song for tonight show. fuck you anthony keidis and your herion induced ramblings.
Quote:trying to memorize all 12 versus of this nonsense song for tonight show.

Say hi to Jay Leno for me.
hopesfall - a winters rose
Quote:all 12 versus

Who are you fighting?

2pac-My block(remix)
haha very funny motherfuckers :fuckoff:
Quote:haha very funny motherfuckers

I agree
american nightmare - protest song
Quote:It also has Eminems response to Benzino which i think is some of the best shit eminem has done.

I just heard that today.

Holy fuck.

I'd have his child.
Quote:I'd have his child.
or the next best thing, get an @eminem.com e-mail address.
i heard the eminem/benzino diss. it's pretty cool.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26