CDIH

Full Version: To further exploit your kindness...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, I'm going down to NYC Dec 12 and 13th. Job search shit on Thursday day, but then doing "couply" things Thursday and Friday

I have tickets for the Producers on Thursday night at 8, that should go until 11. Then I figure we can just walk around and look at hookers in Times Square for an hour then go to bed.

So, Friday is the day I have no idea what to do.

I DEFINATELY want to do a stock exchange tour. That would fucking rule. So that's in. Then probably an NBC tour. So that will take us to early afternoon.

I want to go to a nice restaurant (We'll be staying at 30th and 1st, but the location isn't THAT important.) for dinner on Thursday. Any ideas for that would be helpful.

Any other ideas of cool original things I can claim complete credit for would be sweet too.

Also....

Skating at Rockefeller Center. You can rent skates right? I have them, but she doesn't.

Tree lighting. When is that shit?
Quote:I DEFINATELY want to do a stock exchange tour.
it was ok :thumbs-up:

How is she in Boston w/out skates? :crackhead:
Tree lighting is on a Weds I think.... and ice skating at Rockefeller is type hard to get....

you can go to FAO Scharwtz, or Madame Tousard's, if it's a Thursday, you can watch Smackdown from The World...

or you can go to the observation deck on the World Tra- wait, you can't do that anymore.....

well, you can go to the ESB, or you can take a ferry ride to SI and back...
you are so fucking whipped
brah
his trip to Manhattan sounds better than my usual trips there.... I usualy end up smoking up on the roof of an apartment building in LES and then eating pizza.....
actually that sounds more fun than what he has planned :lol:

except maybe the nbc tour. that could be cool. :thumbs-up:
Quote:I usualy end up smoking up on the roof of an apartment building in LES and then eating pizza.....
I'm diggin your trip
Galt, I suggest you go smoke up on the roof of an apartment building in LES and then eat some pizza...
I think Galt's trip sounds nice.
You think I'm whipped now, just wait until you hear about the hansome cab ride

And she doesn't have skates because she's from Miami, and is merely going to school in Boston.

PS. Sweet Angel wants my cock. And that's what I'm going for: to make all the girlies gooey

Edited By Galt on 1038627094
Quote:Sweet Angel wants my cock.
Yup, that's it. You found out my secret.

I think the hansom cab ride is a bit much though.
Quote:And that's what I'm going for: to make all the girlies gooey
i think i'd rather smoke on a les roof and get some pizza, or maybe a sammich from the deli on 6 and b :thumbs-up:
I'd like to go play in FAO Schwarz.

Here's an idea...go see an auction at Sotheby's.
you can go play NTN at Wheelers....
yes!!!!! dude, i'm there
what about the central park zoo? i guess it might be cold for that
you can walk around the village and point out the gay guys
try and get tickets to a taping of conan obrien or something, if you're staying in a hotel they might be given tickets daily
you can stand outside mtv during total request live and jump around like an idiot to try and get on tv
There's a jazz club called Small's around 7th ave and 10th street that's nice and very villagey, except the music is pretty boring unless you like that stuff. You can also visit me :thumbs-up:
Quote:You can also visit me

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Are you lauging AT me? (My response: :angry: ) or WITH me? (My response: :banana: )
Pages: 1 2 3