CDIH

Full Version: Nerd Alert - LOTR - TT  Preview on WB - Hey, I'm one of those Nerds....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:lookatme:
For those of you who care, (like med)
Tomorrow (Wed 12/4) on the WB at 8pm (channel 11 in NY) is a preview of the next Lord Of The Rings movie.

The promotion wave begins...... :banana:

Edited By PeterDragon on 1038976009
i will be jerking off to that tomorrow
Just saw a commercial and it looks awesome. Even better then the last one. Thanks Peter, I'll be watching.
I cannot wait for this movie.

[Image: finaltheatrical_poster.jpg]

[Image: ttt-1-360.jpg]

[Image: 5155.jpg]

[Image: 5173.jpg]

[Image: 5183.jpg]

Edited By Teenweek on 1039009519
This is a great month for movies! The new Trek movie opens next week, LOTR the week after - can it get any better?
I already have my tickets safely tucked away in my wallet
you got the free ticket in the DVD set, right?
Gave that away as a gift because the theatre said I couldn't get advanced tickets with it, just went through Fandango and ordered tix, went to the theatre and picked em up
also analyze that and gangs of new york come out.
Quote:Gave that away as a gift because the theatre said I couldn't get advanced tickets with it
I need to check if I can use it on opening weekend - people that I've talked to said I could, but I think I'll call the theater to make sure.

Analyze This was a good movie, but I don't think it was good enough to warrant a sequel - where's Meet The Fockers?!?!?!

Gangs of New York looks really good to :thumbs-up:
Quote:I need to check if I can use it on opening weekend - people that I've talked to said I could, but I think I'll call the theater to make sure.

It says on the ticket it has to be used for the first 2 weekends or otherwise you can't use it. It is a movie cash ticket right? Should have teh dates available for use on it.
Quote:Should have teh dates available for use on it.
good call!

12/18 - 12/31

It's not like I would've waiting that long to see the movie anyway ;-)
fuck...i missed it. anybody know where i can dl it? is it at the site?

Edited By fbdlingfrg on 1039053125
I have it as mpg if you need it; just let me know where to put it.

I haven't watched it yet, so I don't know if it is all worth watching, but I did catch the teaser and the fight scene at Rohan looks great.

As for Tix, Weed if you call post here their answer.
I know ticket said good for 1st 2 weeks, but usually theaters don't let you use discount tix on opening week.
I'll be going to the second showing on opening day. I did that last year and missed a whole bunch of freaks that showed up for the first showing.

What the Hell is wrong with those people? Dressing up in costumes and talking Elvish? Fucking weirdos.
Is this one gonna be shorter than the first one?
I believe this one is clocking in at just over 2 1/2 hours - the longer the better, if you ask me.

And PD, I called my local UA Theater and they said they'd take the coupon opening week - so I'm in! :bouncer: :bouncer:
me and a bunch of the nerds from school are going to see it the friday after it comes out...only problem is, theres no showings between 2:15 and 6, so we either have to speed there from school and get tix ahead of time, or find a way to kill 4 hours

pd, mind sending it to me through aim?

and finally, i cant get the flash button to work, but found a cool tolkein movie the ballad of bilbo

Edited By fbdlingfrg on 1039241643
Opening Friday, goddamn man, that's insane, almost as insane as opening day :-p
Quote:pd, mind sending it to me through aim?
Sorry for the late response, but it is 598 MB - you sure you want to send it throug AIM? - probably take forever
there must be some ftp willing to host - maybe one of the SU sites....
PM me if you want to work it out.
Pages: 1 2