CDIH

Full Version: Raw 10th Anniversary - Who will show up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:December 3, 2002
Story By: Matt Boone
The latest rumor making the rounds is that WWE is attempting to get basically every superstar who ever appeared on RAW to come back for the 10th anniversary show next month. If the reports earlier in the month about crowd reaction having a lot to do with how Vince McMahon promotes his company, it would be interesting to see if any "familiar faces" at the 10th anniversary show stick around for longer than the one-shot deal.
WWE was going to promote this show as the 500th episode of RAW, but Monday Night Football did that last month. So, WWE decided to go the 10th anniversary route. Originally, the date was believed to be in late December, but on the RAW retro website, when you vote for your favorite RAW moment, it says tune in on January 14th to see if your favorite moment was choosen. Pretty interesting date as January 14th falls on a Tuesday.

Who do you think will show up? Can smackdown people show up too? Do you think Rock, Bret Hart or Austin will show up. It should be a really good show.
Ron Killings, formerly known as K-Kwik, said in an interview that he would be there. I guess TNA is allowing this to happen. I wonder if Jeff Jarret will be there.

It will be interesting to se if Marc and Rena Mero attend.
Quote:Rock, Bret Hart or Austin

Yes, No, Probablly
Hopefully Iron Mike Sharpe will show up.
What about sid, giant gonzalez, nailz, bossman, shane, gillberg
I'd love to see Leaping Lenny Poffo.
i don't think he was ever on raw. how about the mean street posse and i could only hope Mick Foley.
I don't think he was either, but I'd still like to see him ;-)

I'm sure Foley will be there, but I could do without the MSP. Shane O'Mac would be cool, though :thumbs-up:
it was lanny poffo, and i dont think he was on raw, but maybe that crazy character "the genius" was on an early episode...
Wonder if Isaac Yankem will be there.
or the fake diesel. heck they managed to have dude love, mankind, and cactus jack on the titantron all at one time.
Quote:Ron Killings, formerly known as K-Kwik, said in an interview that he would be there. I guess TNA is allowing this to happen.

..... thank god...
George "The Animal" Steele better be there.
If Brian Pillman isn't there, I am never watching Japanese Wrestling again.
Maybe they'll dig up Owen???
An Owen Hart vs Brian Pillman casket match would be cool.
Quote:Wonder if Isaac Yankem will be there.

I'd love to see him and Kane in the ring together.

If doink the clown doesn't show up I will be pissed.

Hart will never show up but Hogan HAS to show up.
I hope Mick Foley, Austin, Rock and Bret Hart show up.

Are smackdown guys going to be there too?
Smackdown guys will be there...all the big names I think will be back...Rock, Austin, Foley, maybe Bret Hart if you believe rumors, and I can only hope that Shane makes it that night.
Quote:An Owen Hart vs Brian Pillman casket match would be cool.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Quote:Hart will never show up but Hogan HAS to show up

Think he'll bring along Alf? :-D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5