CDIH

Full Version: Your drunken games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else come up with the stupidest games to play when you were drunk with your friends?

One that I have told many of you about was "cum on a cracker" Which is basically taking a big plate and putting a cracker in the middle of it. You get however many guys are there and you have a circle jerk. Last guy left has to eat the cracker and any fluids on and around the cracker.

Then there was a version of the pepsi challange. This game was easy cause all you needed was some filthy skank. You got a used tampon and 2 or 3 unused ones. You'd dip the unused ones in fruit punch or whatever (incase they could make something out through the blindfold it looked "stained". Then they'd have to pick one and put it in their mouth and suck it.

We had so much fun...
:disappointed: I am definately not staying with you by my self. Fuck that shit.
Dude it will be fun come on.
Wanna cracker, Jack? :lol:

I've never played any drinking games. I used to be famous for passing out on my friend's lawn when he lived here, though.
Cracker jack, I get it...
I think the silliest thing we ever did when we were drunk, we made a movie. It was a gangsta movie. But we only had 1 black guy. :-(
Poserz In The Hood.
Yeah pretty much. Hey....we were white kids from suburbia. What do you expect??

Funny enough...the 1 black guy was the captain of the football team. And it was his idea to do it.
Was he atleast black or was he like Bryant Gumpbell black?
How about Asshole. I still play that.

Quarters suck.
Asshole was the greatest drinking game. Almost as good as the Who game. You know...you watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas....and everytime they say "who", you have to drink. We could never make it more than 10 mins in cause of the Who song.

Quote:Was he atleast black or was he like Bryant Gumpbell black?
No, he was actually Ghetto black.
Asshole, drunk driver, circle of death, high low.

wee fun games. wow, i havent drank in a long time.

i have a bottle o' cheap wine, i think ill be drinking that tonight. :thumbs-up:
Card games are usually great when drunk, because everyone fucks up, but nobody notices
Last time I played Asshole I ended up with a spaghetti strainer on my head.
We don't want to hear about the perverted sexual games you and Gonzo play
Did he mention anything about the powdery balls?
We know all about your shenanigans
I write a mean thesis.
Asshole was great.

For after drinking games, I was going to say Bond/GoldenEye for n64. but when I read Gonzostyle's answer, it seemed alittle tame.
Quote:I was going to say Bond/GoldenEye for n64

YES

I totally forgot how trippy that game becomes after a few drinks
Pages: 1 2