CDIH

Full Version: I am really starting to hate my school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This past Tuesday at school was a damned terrible one.

The day started out fairly typical and mundane. The teacher was going over the ABC's and our 1-20's slowly so we could get the hang of it while we drank our apple juice. After this, she told us we were going to make hand turkeys and everyone got excited. I went back to my cubby hole and got out my Crayola 24 color crayons, which has every color including mixed primarys. Quite a spectacular set compared to the shitfest 9 color sets most people had.

The teacher handed out our blank sheets paper and I began to trace my hand with haste. I used red for the whole turkey, then sky blue, yellow, green, purple and black for the feathers. It looked shoddy but I was actually very happy with it. All of a sudden some girl sitting indian style 3 seats away from me asked if she could borrow some crayons. I say sure, because I have plenty, and hand her the box with out hesistation. I then proceed to the toy shelf and get the lincon logs.

Ok, HERES WHERE THE BULLSHIT STARTS. I created something that looks like a house and went back to my table to get my crayons back. They were sitting on my paper, but on further inspection I was missing green, tan, orange and black. I looked all over the table and walked around the area just to maybe see if they had fell on the ground or some shit, but it was pretty obvious what had happened. That worthless cunt had stolen them. I couldn't fucking believe this.

I head over to where she was playing. She was making a fort out of waffle blocks and stuff, acting all innocent and shit. I say "HEY" outloud and she pokes her head out of her fort. I ask "Where are the rest of my crayons?" and she goes "I dunno". So then WHAM I deck her right in the fucking mouth with my elbow. I think her gums were too numb to cry properly because she was kinda wailing by puffing her cheeks. I then crawled up top of a shelf and jumped down on her useless fort, crushing her with her own creation. THAT got the teachers attention and everyone tried to pull her out of the wreckage while yelling at me. I knew nap time was going to be a long and nerving one.

The teachers sent me to the principals office, and the principal said that he was going to tell my mom. I thought this was an idle threat, but when I got home it proved false. My mom was bitching at me the whole day, and now she grounded me from the nintendo for a whole week and refuses to rent me anymore games until I apologize to the girl tomorrow. WITH a signed note from the teacher. I can't believe this, shes so full of shit. What a terrible day, I ought to crush her with her stupid fort again just to piss my mom off more.

In conclusion, the Aztecs were an amazing civilization.
Quote:In conclusion, the Aztecs were an amazing civilization.

Heheh.

I get it.
next time use your sword. Confusedeph:
:bouncer: oooo it that the one with the sharpener in the box? I love crayons!!1!
YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT!

how can you play FFX on Nintendo? i'm beginning to doubt the authenticity of your so-called life...
:lol: The Ohmecs were better

You know, I actually did get in trouble in kindergarten for giving a little boy a black eye when I hit him with a building block. I wanted to play with the boy I had a crush on, but this boy insisted on sitting at MY table, so I whacked him Big Grin
Just another reason why the FBI is keeping its eye on you.
Quote:I wanted to play with the boy I had a crush on, but this boy insisted on sitting at MY table, so I whacked him

where were you when i was in school
Arpikarhu Wrote:where were you when i was in school
Arpi...Who are you kidding...
You're the one she whacked.