CDIH

Full Version: *A*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you wish to continue being a member of this board, then post here. The last time you posted on this board was in April. Seems like somebody is lurking to me.

If you post here I will let you out of the cell.
:poke: oooh... look at mr. tough guy admin flexing his muscles... :poke:
what did A ever do to you jack? big meanie.
whew...

good thing I been postin' a time or two the past few days... Rolleyes
Yeah.. thats my job. I am an admin.
Want to join him for a while Moron? One of these cells still has your name on it...
(I gotta have some purpose around here.)

Edited By Jack on 1039221161
wow you really got *A* to start posting. job well done :thumbs-up:
who the fuck cares about that cunt?
forget about *A*, has anyone heard from *B*??
::cricket::
I knew it was bad, but I went with it anyway.
Quote:Want to join him for a while Moron? One of these cells still has your name on it...
no shit... how nice of you to notice... although, i think you fail to realize that the entire "Hole" forum was desinged with me in mind... i was the first person ever sent here... that's why my name is on the door... so your pety threats are useless on me...
Quote:(I gotta have some purpose around here.)
you could work on a nice New Year's skin.... maybe a cute li'l tribute to Groundhog's Day... or maybe get a jump on one for St. Valentine's Day... that way we can all exchange love notes... Then maybe a nice hommage to our founding father's for President's Day... then you could do one for St. Patrick's Day.... then on to Easter.... Memorial Day... let's not forget Flag Day... 4th of July... Arbor Day.... c'mon.... chop-chop.... get with the program slacker... :twak:
Have I been missed?
...yes.... Undecided
YAY!

Someone cares!
i cared :-(
I didn't...

nope, not me... not one bit...
wb

and nice sig pic!
Fuckin *A*
but i thought we all had a superiority complex.
*Q* is not to be trusted.
Pages: 1 2