CDIH

Full Version: funky new vodka - good stuff!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok i was out at a liquor store and came across an interesting bottle of vodka rather than going into a verbose explanation of it i'll post a link Zubrowka-Bison Brand Vodka

yummy stuff, almost reminiscent of stoli vanil and roughly the same price.

if you see it and are in the mood for something different....try it.
nothing beats chilled stoli-o shots.
stoli ohranj(sp?) is the shit!!!!
vodka is the nastiest thing ever
are we gonna get into this argument again?
I don't see what there is to argue about, it's just personal taste.
i'll give you that one.....

maybe you haven't developed a taste for it yet. :toast:
i've always hated vodka, but I somehow end up drinking it, thinking it's not as bad as I think it is.... last time I had vodka was at our weekly house party in Wildwood, and I was mixing Smirnoff Vanilla Twist with CocaCola.... eh, I'm gonna be sick just thinking of it.....

I like Bacardi O.....
I think the reason some people don't like Vodka is because they get the cheap shit that burns a hole into your stomach lining.
unless you're gonna tell me expensive vodka tastes like Snapple Kiwi Teawi, I'm not buying it.
vodka is just evil.
... I wanna get my bro a bottle of Johhny Walker Blue for Christmas..... mostly so that I can see how good it is...
Quote:Johhny Walker Blue
Isn't that scotch?
yep
Thought so. You confused me by throwing that into a vodka discussion. :-D
sorry,I was doing my usual "steer the conversation toward what I'm thinking about" thing.... Smile
I actually prefer the JW Gold. Blue Label's the smoothest Scotch you'll ever try, but the Gold has a really great spicy flavor to it...that, and it's half the price.

And ditto on the Stoli O...that's some good shit.
I suppose the Gold is more expensive than Blue Label?
No, less. I just like it better.
oh shit, I forgot to read that second part of your post that said it was half the price.... my bad...Smile

Isn't there a Green Label?
Pages: 1 2