CDIH

Full Version: A clean thread!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yup....looks like that trout trap needs a good cleaning to me.
Smile
[Image: herpes2.jpg]
<font color=EEEEEE>

Edited By Maynard on Feb. 14 2002 at 11:45
I didn't realize Rolly Fingers had a cooch.
That's right... come one come all..... it's a clean thread!... bring the kiddies! Everyone gets a poke.
::bends ladi over and pokes her in the keister with a two foot salami::

Who's next? everyone gets a poke.

Note to self: Clean in snuka-ese means gross and disgusting.
Grumpy Wrote:::bends ladi over and pokes her in the keister with a two foot salami::

Who's next? everyone gets a poke.

Note to self: Clean in snuka-ese means gross and disgusting.
::trying to swat a Grumpy::

Not me you asshead! With snuka's sister... that's her in the picture. I just sell the tickets to that freak show.

But, while your back there.... a little to the left...
u know, i told froy to be careful on those rocks, but he didnt listen
[Image: trainboy.gif]
<font color=FEFEFE>

Edited By Maynard on Feb. 14 2002 at 11:46
I can't believe I was stupid enough to open that....yet it was much less repulsive than the god only knows what that was in previous threads.
I found that to be oddly hypnotic
the blue one in the other thread is worse.
Dont worry Pollyanna. I have MUCH MUCH more for ya. So does what your saying mean you are not opening anymore threads I make?

:disappointed:

Edited By JIMMYSNUKA on Feb. 13 2002 at 8:13
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:Dont worry Pollyanna. I have MUCH MUCH more for ya. So does what your saying mean you are not opening anymore threads I make?

u know everyone does its like a car reck or a sodomy video--i stole that from norton

YUMMY
[Image: openleg.jpg]
<font color=EEEEEE>

Edited By Maynard on Feb. 14 2002 at 11:48
You all suck!
Here ya go Pollyanna. This is what happened to my junk after I took a dump at ladi's trailer.
[Image: juneph6.jpg]
<font color=EEEEEE>

Edited By Maynard on Feb. 14 2002 at 11:49
NaughtyAngel Wrote:u know, i told froy to be careful on those rocks, but he didnt listen
Hey, don't look at me. I told him to watch his step. Then all of a sudden he falls. With no other witnesses Smile . Well, what a coincidence that is...<font color=FEFEFE>

Edited By Maynard on Feb. 14 2002 at 11:50
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:Dont worry Pollyanna. I have MUCH MUCH more for ya. So does what your saying mean you are not opening anymore threads I make?

I can't help but peer in to your threads with a morbid curiosity... :clueless:
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:Here ya go Pollyanna. This is what happened to my junk after I took a dump at ladi's trailer.
that looks really tasty, can i suck on it<font color=FEFEFE>

Edited By Maynard on Feb. 14 2002 at 11:50