CDIH

Full Version: See the Piper vs Russo Shoot - Looks like a plug to me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who have not seen it yet.
Piper rips Russo on NWA PPV

All this looked like to me was Piper plugging his book and plugging his shoot interview for last Friday. I usd to love Piper and him hitting Snuka in the head with a coconut might be favorite moment ever in wrestling, but I still think he is an Asshole for what he said to Owen Hart. Of course like I mentioned in a previous thread, he had no problem working in WCW when Sting was doing the exact same thing rappelling from the ceiling.
The whole thing seemed staged but he is adamant on his site that it is not staged. I dunno anymore to be honest but the fact that he plugged his "shoot" that you have to pay to see on his site seems a bit fishy to me. It's only 5 bucks but still, why should I pay to hear what piper thinks?

The whole thing about owens death was a bit tacky to bring up.
Isn't Piper supposedly trying to start up his own wrestling fed? This whole thing sounds like some bullshit PR stunt to rekindle interest in Piper, and as Gonzo said to bring up Owen's death is tasteless - shoot or not.

And instead of paying for it, I'm sure someone will end up 'capping it, so you might be able to find it using Kazaalite or whatever P2P app you prefer.