CDIH

Full Version: Which led zepplin song - Are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really like this quiz!!! :bouncer:

<table align="CENTER" bgcolor="black" border="3">
<td bgcolor="orange">
<font face="Agency FB">
<center>You Are

<font size=4>Fool In The Rain</font>

</table>

You are a very bizarre person, to say the least. You don't think the way most other people do. And you probably don't really care.

You defy convention, and probably really like burritos. And you're very content with your life. You're a ray of sunshine. Piercing, bizarre end-of-the-world sunshine, but sunshine nonetheless. While most people are going to college to be lawyers or accountants or something, you'd be just as happy working at Tippy's Taco Stand in San Dimas, CA.

You probably have a really interesting car. You definitely do not drive a Honda Civic. There's a good chance that you smoke weed. There's a good chance you sell it.

Everybody worth anything likes you a lot.

<a href=http://www.geocities.com/cbstaffpage/zepquiz.html>Take the Which Led Zeppelin Song Are You? Quiz </a>
You Are
When The Levee Breaks
You are a dominating person. People don't stand in your way. Everybody basically does what you say. And if they don't, they better start, or you just might have one of your henchmen kill them.

Just like "When the Levee Breaks" dominates Led Zeppelin IV, you dominate your world. You don't have time for nonsense (it's surprising you even took this quiz) and you would love to be dictator of the world someday.

You are dark and scary, and you probably don't at all care about this quiz, if you even bothered to read your results.

hmmm..im a lil scuured.

Edited By BeckyDC on Feb. 13 2002 at 6:02
<td bgcolor="red">
<font face="Agency FB">
<font color="white">
<center>You Are

<font size=6>Whole Lotta Love</font>

</table>

You are interested in 2 things in this world: Love and sex. You are a complete romantic (and probably a big whore.) You just want to be loved.

You really value your friends and your family, but more than anything, you value your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/person you are stalking.

You don't necessarily value yourself very much, but it's ok because you will find someone else to value you. Sad, but you're oblivious, so it doesn't matter.
<td bgcolor="black">
<font face="Agency FB">
<font color="white">
<center>You Are

<font size=6>When The Levee Breaks</font>

</table>

You are a dominating person. People don't stand in your way. Everybody basically does what you say. And if they don't, they better start, or you just might have one of your henchmen kill them.

Just like "When the Levee Breaks" dominates Led Zeppelin IV, you dominate your world. You don't have time for nonsense (it's surprising you even took this quiz) and you would love to be dictator of the world someday.

You are dark and scary, and you probably don't at all care about this quiz, if you even bothered to read your results.

<a href=http://www.geocities.com/cbstaffpage/zepquiz.html>Take the Which Led Zeppelin Song Are You? Quiz </a>

Ok, now why did I do this fuckin quiz?

Edited By Sean Cold on Feb. 13 2002 at 5:59
<td bgcolor="orange">
<font face="Agency FB">
<center>You Are

</table>

You are a very bizarre person, to say the least. You don't think the way most other people do. And you probably don't really care.

You defy convention, and probably really like burritos. And you're very content with your life. You're a ray of sunshine. Piercing, bizarre end-of-the-world sunshine, but sunshine nonetheless. While most people are going to college to be lawyers or accountants or something, you'd be just as happy working at Tippy's Taco Stand in San Dimas, CA.

You probably have a really interesting car. You definitely do not drive a Honda Civic. There's a good chance that you smoke weed. There's a good chance you sell it.

damn...i was hoping for ramble on
<td bgcolor="green">
<font face="Agency FB">
<font color="white">
<center>You Are

<font size=6>Tangerine</font>

</table>

You are a beautiful person, in a wistful kind of way. If you could, you would spend all your time daydreaming and writing poetry. You are a tragic beauty.

You are sensitive and caring, and you don't take insults well. You don't smile much, but when you do, you really mean it.

People like to be around you because you are a calming influence. You have an appreciation for all things beautiful, and you probably have some potted plants. You also most likely own a cat.

You like Sundays and hot tea. You will spend your entire life yearning for quiet beauty, which is a rarity in this world, so you read a lot.

Everyone you know thinks you're "nice."

Edited By fbdlingfrg on Feb. 13 2002 at 6:05
<td bgcolor="red">
<font face="Agency FB">
<font color="white">
<center>You Are

<font size=6>Whole Lotta Love</font>

</table>
You Are
When The Levee Breaks

Edited By Arpikarhu on Feb. 13 2002 at 6:12
You are a beautiful person, in a wistful kind of way. If you could, you would spend all your time daydreaming and writing poetry. You are a tragic beauty.

You are sensitive and caring, and you don't take insults well. You don't smile much, but when you do, you really mean it.

People like to be around you because you are a calming influence. You have an appreciation for all things beautiful, and you probably have some potted plants. You also most likely own a cat.

You like Sundays and hot tea. You will spend your entire life yearning for quiet beauty, which is a rarity in this world, so you read a lot.

:fuckoff: :fuckoff: Someone is going to fucking die :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
<td bgcolor="skyblue">
<font face="Agency FB">
<font color="white">
<center>You Are

<font size=6>Stairway To Heaven</font>

</table>

You're probably really satisfied at this result. Why? Because it's the only Led Zeppelin song you've ever heard. You are a Top 40 junkie, although you probably think you're hip because you listen to "underground", "cool" bands like Dave Matthews and Radiohead. Frankly, my dear, you are a fad.

You wear Old Navy. You follow all the trends. You answered all the quiz questions with the most boring, uninspired choices. You are probably really popular. People who know nothing will always consider you really cool, but the people who really matter will not care much about you because there are way more people out there who are more interesting than you are.

:fuckoff: :fuckoff:
FUCKIN THING IS RIGGED!!!!!

No one likes me, I've never smoked pot and I don't have a car. Other than that it's fuckin dead on man, lol.

<td bgcolor="orange">
<font face="Agency FB">
<center>You Are

</table>

Edited By GonzoStyle on Feb. 13 2002 at 6:40
Pffft, I hate tea!!

<td bgcolor="green">
<font face="Agency FB">
<font color="white">
<center>You Are

</table>

Edited By The Sleeper on Feb. 13 2002 at 7:28
well, either i've found a glitch, or i have to go kill myself now, wtf?
<td bgcolor="skyblue">
<font face="Agency FB">
<font color="white">
<center>You Are

<font size=6>Stairway To Heaven</font>

</table>

You're probably really satisfied at this result. Why? Because it's the only Led Zeppelin song you've ever heard. You are a Top 40 junkie, although you probably think you're hip because you listen to "underground", "cool" bands like Dave Matthews and Radiohead. Frankly, my dear, you are a fad.

You wear Old Navy. You follow all the trends. You answered all the quiz questions with the most boring, uninspired choices. You are probably really popular. People who know nothing will always consider you really cool, but the people who really matter will not care much about you because there are way more people out there who are more interesting than you are.
Quote:well, either i've found a glitch, or i have to go kill myself now, wtf?
How 'bout we kill them instead?
<td bgcolor="black">
<font face="Agency FB">
<font color="white">
<center>You Are

</table>
<td bgcolor="black">
<font face="Agency FB">
<font color="white">
<center>You Are

</table>

Just like some others, I'm that Levee thing
when the levee breaks

i am an evil, twisted bastard.
I thought I was a unique twisted snow flake onto myself!

damn it, I suck! Confuseduicide:
<td bgcolor="orange">
<font face="Agency FB">
<center>You Are

</table>

Pages: 1 2