CDIH

Full Version: Armageddon thoughts and predictions - Contains spoilers from Smackdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: hhhhbk.jpg]

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
BEST OF THREE FALLS MATCH
FIRST FALL - STREET FIGHT
SECOND FALL - STEEL CAGE
THIRD FALL (if necessary) - LADDER MATCH
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels
Winner:
Street fight=HBK
Steel Cage=HHH
Ladder Match=HHH
HHH and once again World champ. According to spoilers Scott Steiner signed with Raw because Stephanie can't satisfy a real man. What does that make HHH? Maybe Steiner starts up with HHH at this or RVD might get involved as he has no match at the PPV. SO you could see a rematch of RVD vs HHH at Rumble and save Steiner and HHH for Wrestlemania.

[Image: kurtshow.jpg]
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Kurt Angle vs. Big Show

Winner:Big Show. I would have said Kurt but it is being reported he is getting arthoscopic surgery done on his knee after Sunday. I think Big Show holds it until Royal Rumble when Lesnar beats him. Than maybe Kurt comes back and wins the Royal Rumble for Lesnar vs Kurt at Wrestlemania.

[Image: tag.jpg]
WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
FOUR WAY ELIMINATION MATCH
Christian & Chris Jericho vs. Booker T & Goldust vs.
The Dudley Boyz vs. Lance Storm & William Regal

Winner:Christian and Jericho retain. They just got the belt. Think we will see them vs the Dudleys at the Royal Rumble as this feud just started. Storm and Regal go out first. Booker T and Goldust get eliminated next. Than the Dudleys.

[Image: women.jpg]
WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Jacqueline vs. Trish vs. Victoria
Winner:Victoria. She just got the belt. Maybe a return of Jazz here.

-Torrie Wilson vs. Dawn Marie
Winner: Dawn Marie. Torrie Wilson has won all the contests so Dawn has to win something. Plus Dawn is suppossed to show the unedited footage of their lesbian for a day outing from smackdown.

-Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero
Winner: Eddie Guerrero with help from Chavo

-Kane vs. Batista
Winner:Batista. No way he loses. Probably with help from Flair.

-Edge vs. Albert
Winner: Edge in a DQ. God how Edge has fallen. Should be main eventing and is now facing a guy who is lucky to be on Velocity. This match sucks. Hope its on Heat so I can miss it while watching the end of the Giants game.
is it just me, or is this a very lacking ppv...i am not sure i will waste my time with this whole thing...i may just flip between, skipping a lot of the crap and sticking with the eddy benoit and the tag elimination match...other than that, the only thing i wanna see is torrie and dawn marie get it on...
I think, unfortunately, TRIPS will win the belt back. RVD's involvement seems assured...but as a friend or foe??? RVD may make the GAME win, touching off a heel run for RVD. And, of course STEINER is a wildcard. It's really hard to say how it will happen, but it looks like HBK, unless he hits on a HEEL turn (he has been very heelish the last few weeks)...will lose the belt to the droning big-noised HHH.

BIG SLOW will retain, leading up to a doozy of a Royal Rumble with BROCK ready to take back his title. And yes, ANGLE needs to do his knee scope soon b/c he needs to be ready for Wrestleemania.

Tag-Team belts may change hands to keep it fresh (like Smackdown did). My guess: Booker T and Golddust.
it is definitly watchable if you have a descrambler box. Especially with the rams vs cardinals game as an alternative, the ppv sounds better. With the royal rumble coming one of the biggest ppv's of the year, i think some big stuff will happen at armegeddon.
it is free tw, but i just can't get into watching big slow...even if he is against angle. him being on my tv is almost as bad as hogan
the womans match won't be watchable unless jazz comes out to save the division
i am tired of hhh vs hbk...4 times now in the last 5 months is insane...and there is no way hbk can survive 3 falls...not gonna like it
kane v batista again? thats 2 matches and 2 run ins since the last ppv...no thanks
albert? albert? on a ppv? please...i would rather see hogan wrestle dusty that see albert

like i said, except for eddy v benoit and the elimination tag, there isn't a lot to get me interested...
but like the stupid fuck that i am, i will sit through it on sunday night, cause i can't not watch it
the tag match will be good, lesbian sex with dawn and torrie, start building or showing a peek of angle and lesnar at wrestlemania with brock in angle's corner. The 3 falls match will be good as hbk brings the best out of hhh(see summerslam, definite match of the year candidate)
This could just as well be a Raw or Smackdown card.

They need to go back to the old format of a ppv every couple of months rather than every month, let feuds really build up so the card is packed up and down.
Quote:lesbian sex with dawn and torrie
that's what they want you to think, but I guarantee you that you'll be let down - it's gonna be some stupid bit, and not even remotely entertaining.

As hot as these two are, they should've let the lesbian angle die with HLA on RAW.

Overall I'm with Skitchr (sry) - this PPV doesn't do much for me save for the Benoit/Guerrero match. I also have a "special" box, but I have no problem channel surfing through the shitty matches :thumbs-up:

Edited By goatweed on 1039629872
i definitely think they will have kissing and touching and maybe them in their underwear if they are going to show it in a ppv. Hell the kat took her top off, sable had it fall off "accidentally" and the horror of Mae Young.
goat, i am not kindred, but thanks for noticing my words
:crackhead: Sorry about that skitch - your sig confused me (she's got the same dancing spidey in her avatar). Or maybe I'm obsessed with her....either way, I'm in agreement :-D

And TW, Kat took her top off, but you only saw her tits for 1 second, maybe less (I believe Sgt. Slaughter was at the ready with a towel to cover her up). Sable, while pushing the envelope, was technically covered (albeit by latex) and I was under the impression that Mae Young wore a prosthetic chest and those were, in fact, not her real saggy tits?

Anytime the WWE teases something that people definitely wanna see, it's always something else - AKA the "hook" to get you to watch. Believe me I hope I'm wrong - Lesbo action is always a welcome sight!
i am talking about a rebellion PPV when her top came off and her boob came out. that was when my free directv was working. I have fool confidence that even though HHH will win those 3 matches will all be great

Edited By Teenweek on 1039630596
... I think Teenweek should be officially titled WWE Liason to CDIH.net..... pictures, match by match rundown, and predictions.... all thats missing is the old school WWF ppv theme...... fucking kickass.... :thumbs-up:
i try. thanks. :bouncer:
And the wwe continues the series of fuck-ups...They tease the living Hell out of it, even make it the final angle on Smackdown, and that's how they end it? Not that I was expecting to acctually see anything, but couldn't they have done something halfway interesting?
At least they took the belt off of Big Show. We'll see if Triple H uses his power to win the title again.
at least there was a kiss...short, but it was there. I expected as much.

The Angle/Big show match sucked until Brock came out.

I can't say it enough - thank god for hot-boxes.
Looks like we may acctually get a decent Smackdown title match next month, let's hope this will be the final Big Slow experiment
Good fucking job wwe, guess I will continue my current routine of watching Smackdown and skipping Raw
god, that sucked. One good match (benoit-eddie), an one good title change (angle). HbK/tips match was interesting but uneven.

sloppy. snoozer
Pages: 1 2