CDIH

Full Version: You can't fight in here, this is the war room!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
North Korea says it will be reopening a nuclear facility that has been closed since 1994. They say they need it cause of the US led decision to freeze oil shipments to them.

The North Korean announcement followed the seizure and release this week of a ship carrying North Korean Scud missiles to Yemen. North Korea's missile customers have also included Libya, Iran, Syria, Pakistan and Egypt.

One of the N. Korean papers was quoted as saying

"It is necessary to heighten vigilance against the U.S. strategy for world supremacy and 'anti-terrorism war.'"

Why does everyone insist on fuckin with us now?
cause george bush is an Asshole and has the foreign policy of a 13 year old bully without any brains to back it up.
Point taken, I forget sometimes that he is president.
Because we have dollar menus.
big n tasty for just a buck...Damn that hamburglar
I order 2 big n' tasties, 2 McChicken sammiches and a chicken burrito, then I pass out...
They have Mickey D's in Korea.
But do they have yen menus?!?!
Wouldn't they have Won Menus?
Maybe two?
Quote:But do they have yen menus?!?!

Maybe china does since the korean currency is called the won.
Two For Won days?
1 US Dollar = 1,209.50 South-Korean Won
1 South-Korean Won (KRW) = 0.0008268 US Dollar (USD)
Wow they must make like 8,000 won an hour, fuckin sweet.
You guys are just so smart.

Maybe I should leave.
i havent had mcdonalds in a while. maybe i'll walk over there later.
No you won't
i'll walk up to the main road, but i'm actually in search of taco bell. i <3 chalupas
Told you
i <3 the baja chalupa. after about 3 of them, the US might be interested in signing a nuclear proliferation treaty with my ass.

Edited By Keyser Soze on 1039738665
Pages: 1 2