CDIH

Full Version: inconsiderate  people - like plumbers or the cable guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HOLY FUCK THIS PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!

if you say you're gonna be here at a certain time....try to fucking be punctual. and if you're gonna be late....just call and let me know.

why the fuck do these pricks always do this?
Quote:eat his soul
if only i could!!! :burnfucker: :burnfucker:
douchebag!!! the plumber just called me and said he'd be here in an hour....so my day is basically wasted.
LOL!!! the cleaning ladies were here at 7:45 this morning.
the frickin 'gaggle' of cleaning people
I hope the cute one clipped your toe nails this time ;-)
After the plumber finishes the job, waste as much time "looking" for your wallet to pay him as he was late.

Pay-back's a bitch.

:burnfucker:
i may just go piss all over the toilet and around the base of it because that's what he has to fix. i think it's the wax seal that's shot.
But then you'll have to be the one to mop it up.
What do you use to cut down on mildew build up near the shower or tub?
I'm sure he's seen worst then that. A little piss is nothing to a plumber. They get elbow deep in shit.

I'm sure he'd just add a "cleaning" charge to the bill for his trouble.
Quote:What do you use to cut down on mildew build up near the shower or tub?
Tilex with mildew control. i dunno the cleaning people are here every week and a half and take care of that shit for me.

Quote:I'm sure he's seen worst then that. A little piss is nothing to a plumber. They get elbow deep in shit.

I'm sure he'd just add a "cleaning" charge to the bill for his trouble.
you bring up a good point. eh fuck it. as long as he does the repair rather than me, that's my main concern.

Edited By LZMF1 on 1039814584
he still hasn't gotten there yet?
A L L E G E D L Y he's on his way
"Well being that it's after five p.m. I'm going to have to charge you double."
DAMMIT!! DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!
wow!!! the dude is actually here. only 5 hours late.
:thumbs-up:
God forbid that you spent the 3 bucks for the seal and 10 minutes it takes to change it. Perfect name you chose. :lol:
that's manual labor. something i stopped doing years ago.
i'd like to nominate the fat cunt on the subway today who was taking up the entire two person seat. the one that her right ass cheek was occupying was the last seat in the car, and after running up and down stairs all day, i do enjoy sitting for my ride home. lucky for me she got up at the next stop, i was really close to telling her that you burn more calories standing and then kindly request she give up her seat so two people could relax as opposed to her massive one. :crackhead:
Pages: 1 2