CDIH

Full Version: Jermaine Dupri....big dog or big liar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Jermaine Dupri — who once rapped with Jay-Z that "Money Ain't a Thang" — is finding that the Internal Revenue Service doesn't agree with his tune.

The music mogul owes millions to the federal government, and a seizure of Dupri's property, including a portion of his prized car collection, has already taken place (click for photos of Jermaine Dupri's home and cars).

Federal agents recently staged a raid at two of the hip-hop producer's Atlanta residences, carting away furniture, computers and cars, according to a report from CBS Atlanta, which cited an unidentified source close to the seizure. Atlanta's IRS field office declined to confirm the raid, since records of seizure are not considered public record. What is public record, however, is the amount of Dupri's debt. According to a federal tax lien filed in Forsythe Superior Court in Atlanta and obtained by MTV News, Dupri (whose real name is Jermaine Dupri Mauldin) owes $2,541,865.

Dupri declined to comment on the seizure, but did dispute the amount owed. "The numbers are wrong," Dupri said in a statement to MTV News, "and the truth will soon be shown."

Couldn't have happened to a bigger jackass
Who is this guy? He's not the lead singer of Jackyl, right?
Like Dre said

"Over 80 million records sold and I ain't have to do it with 10 or 11 year olds. I'm a giant and I'ma step on you and not even know it, midget, mini me with a bunch of mini yous."
Quote:Who is this guy? He's not the lead singer of Jackyl, right?

He's a Hip Hop producer/guy who thinks because he produces he can rap...He was behind the image of Kriss-Kross and currentlly produces Lil Bow Wow