CDIH

Full Version: The singer for DEP shit on the speaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
and you all missed it besides Hybrid and maybe Maynard if he was there, thus you all suck at life

P.S. he had diahreah
i saw it :lookatme:
where were you standing? and how amazing was DEP?
it was better at the msi concert when steve righ? of msi pooped in a bottle and threw it into the crowd. and when jimmy urine took out his weiner (seeing that part wasnt that cool) and pee'd into a cup.
and they were alright. i liked the i wanna eat your soul song. i was over by stage when audiovent was setting up...i was the tall kid wearing the mindless self indulgence hoodie
I was right up front when he took a shit on the speaker and oh my god did it reek. I had to interrupt my crucial mosh and get the fuck out of that area. By far the craziest thing I've ever seen at a live show. I think it's better than the msi thing you mentioned cause his shit was completely wet and he basically damaged a speaker. beautiful.
fucking amazing. i was the kid in the orange glassjaw hoodie. you probably saw me macking it to some hoes. or talking to sleeper.
I'm really upset I didn't have a camera and took a picture of this.
yea it's serious batch material
i saw you in the front for co and ca [hybrid]...i was by the middle of the stage
coheed acoustic was so fucking great.
does maynard have wide leg pants with a flaming skull on them? cause the person i thought was him and stared at for a minute was wearing that...he also had a black hoodie with red stuff on the sleeve...??
no clue. we didnt see him.
i want to see co & ca accoustic :-( :-(
you never will. you missed your one chance. deal with it.

and if it makes you feel any better i got to see it!!! :banana:
in the nuts. I promise you.
waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit fooooooooooor... everything evil in youuuuuuuu cooooooooomes out
it's possible the drummer might still be sick for the show on the 30th. acoustic was cool, but I'd rather see them with the whole band.
the 30th is gonna fuking rule :bouncer:
i've seen them 3 times regular already. a change was nice to see.
Quote:it's possible the drummer might still be sick for the show on the 30th. acoustic was cool, but I'd rather see them with the whole band.

they might get some other drummer by then since he has mono. the bassist wasn't there because of a death in the family, so maybe they figured since he wasn't going to be there AND they didn't have a drummer, they'll just go accoustic
Pages: 1 2 3