CDIH

Full Version: Patch links - Is there a site with free DL's, no reg.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been going nuts trying to find a place to DL the latest patch for MOHAA: Spearhead. All the sites I have found require registration and/ or payment. Does anyone know of a site that provides patches for free, no strings attached?

I don't really care about pop-ups that much, and I can always run ad-aware on any spyware . I just really don't want to go through ths bullshit of registering/ paying for a site I will use once, or waiting an hour for a thirty second DL from gamespy's free servers.

Any help you guys may have would be great.

Edited By krahzee on 1039930309
i dont know what your talking about but can you make me some tshirts?
yea...please?
Maybe, It depends on what it is. The boss is very strict about anything that might be copyrighted. Considering one of our competitors thinks we ratted them out for faking MLB shit, can't say that i blame him.
nothing that might be copyrighted or anything. we basically just want specific phrases on the front and back. IM me at rupture2rapture if you're seriously considering this.
When in doubt try the homepage of the company

EA:MoH
Thanks Adolescent.

Gomez, I did. Unfortunately, alot of these game makers don't carry patches to thier own games on the web site, just links to sites that have it. Those links inevitably lead to sites requiring registration / or $$.
Quote:i dont know what your talking about but can you make me some tshirts?
t-shirts were my idea!!! :angry: