CDIH

Full Version: So a guy walks into a bar...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
{insert bad joke here}

New game. Best sarcastic reply wins. Rolleyes

Edited By Arthur Dent on 1040138367
Fuck off.
Every other tuesday to hear the same classic rock songs played on what seems to be a constant loop. While trying to catch a glimpse of a washed up psuedo celebrity and his skanky girlfriend who performed felatio on live radio but wants to rewrite history as if it never happened.
Quote:So a guy walks into a bar...
winces in pain and says ouch!
gets bitched out by a large miami dolphins fan and leaves the bar in tears.
[Image: 1621111_zoom.jpg]
and goes home with silera cause alkey is too busy trying to pound out a parody song on stage with his eyes closed so he can muster up some "soul".
So what do I win?
a hustler shirt
Quote:Posted: Dec. 17 2002,10:12 am

Quote:Edited by Arthur Dent on Dec. 17 2002,10:19 am

Quote:{insert bad joke here}

How bad was it?
is there some way to block dent from starting new topics? this is getting absurd. i promise that i will never type the words "this thread sucks" or any variation of that theme if he is stopped from ever starting a new thread. i promise on all that i hold holy!
Arpi loves Europe.
Quote:i promise that i will never type the words "this thread sucks" or any variation of that theme if he is stopped from ever starting a new thread. i promise on all that i hold holy!

oh my god how tempting..... hmm.....
Quote:Arpi loves Europe.
Undecided i dont get it.

Quote:oh my god how tempting..... hmm.....
i am 100% serious. anything to stop his idiocy. i will never post those words again!!!!
Knowing Arpi, he would just develop a new Schtick. Even he thinks it's getting old.

"Dent, you could have put more thought into this topic."

Europe is.... forget it.
Hmm I shall have to ponder over it my furry friend.

Oh I think sloats is trying to call you a poofta.
Quote:Dent, you could have put more thought into this topic."
i will never critique a thread again!! if i think it sucks, i just wont post in it. i promise. i hate his moronic threads that much!!!
Quote:i will never critique a thread again!! if i think it sucks, i just wont post in it. i promise.

So you'll never post again unless you started the thread is what you are saying?
Quote:So you'll never post again unless you started the thread is what you are saying?
har har! listen, i am deadly serious here. you all hate the "this thread sucks" thing. well here is your chance to stop it. i will hold up my end of the deal if you will just stop that moron from starting threads. what are you really losing by taking that privilege away from him. you should all be thanking me for even suggesting it.
Atleast he tries which is more than I can say for a lot of people, he fails sometimes and gets beat on at times just cause of past posts. He falls and gets back up and tries again cause he cares, I respect that more than you can ever know. Most if not anyone else woulda given up and stopped posting a Hell of a long time ago... lets call a spade a spade, like kenspen. Dent always has and always will care and try.

You'll never critique another post ever? hmmm......
Pages: 1 2