CDIH

Full Version: the MOST inportant poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this not a referendum on the goatee. that is merely a reference point.
Sleeper Loves teh Europe.
Why is it inportant?
I've only met the post-goatee Sleeper, so that gets my vote.

Can we vote on starting more vote threads?
I love rubbing my beard.
I like both sleepers, they are equally as good. Nothing will ever top his pirate movie post though.
merely trying to demonstrate the quality threads that will be started to fill the dent vaccuum!!
all of this could be yours people.
where is the proof?

Cause in all honesty if this is the type of posting we have to look forward coming from you, I say keep Jesus Dent.
I voted for old sleeper. I enjoyed his pre-goatee innocence, which was clearly corrupted during the goatee stage leaving him a cynical hate-mongering post-goateed troll.
I have no opinion

Edited By LyricalGomez on 1040146479
I like sleeper either way, he always makes me laugh when he's not pushing buttons... ON HIS KEYBOARD!!!
Quote:he's not pushing buttons... ON HIS KEYBOARD!!!
remember, he supports dent!
That is why sleeper is not only funny, sarcastic and mean but also good hearted and knows right from wrong.
Quote:remember, he supports dent!
i do?
Yes because it is right.
i meant you gonzo.
i was trying to point out that the creator of the lame button pushing joke was a supporter of dent and therefore by voting for dent you were endorsing that sort of humor. sheesh!
Your lame attempt to win over the people was sad to wintness.
if dent had been left to defend himself i would have won in a landslide. you misrepresented and bullied your way to this win. i hope you are happy mr.man! :angry:
Post Goatee... pre gotee Sleeper voted for Hubert Humphrey, and he killed Jesus....