CDIH

Full Version: Member appreciation day! - I love you guys.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well everyone, I just wanted to take this time to thank you all. You're really making this place fun and it's becoming quite cozy. You know how much I hate V-Day, so instead, I decided to start this Member Appreciation Day, to just take the time, and tell you all how much I love you.

So as a token of my appreciation, I'm gonna give you all something that everyone loves. Something to make everyone smile, and say, "Thanks MayMay!".

[Image: clown.jpg]
oh my god, he's the one who touched me!
thanks maymay
:loveya:
You are such a faggot
[Image: 1004663581186_killerclown.gif]
i was never scared of clowns until now.
and yes, this place is getting very cozy and i am enjoying the time i spendon here.
oooo, I feel all warm and squishy :loveya:

wait, that could just be because I shit myself at the sight of a clown :fuckoff:
contrary to what you believe Maymay.. some people have an overpowering and irrational faer of clowns... so much that even a harmless image such as this would send them screaming and running in fear.

Too bad I don't know anybody like that at work.. cause that would be pretty funny....
What's all this fucking nicey-nice shit!!!??? BAH... :burnfucker: :fuckoff: Confuseduicide:

<font color=#EEEEEE>but you know I love you guys

Edited By Spitfire on Feb. 14 2002 at 12:03
Hey Bitch lighten up.....feel the love.... :p
sluggo's clown is better than your maynard
Maynard Wrote:Well everyone, I just wanted to take this time to thank you all. You're really making this place fun and it's becoming quite cozy. You know how much I hate V-Day, so instead, I decided to start this Member Appreciation Day, to just take the time, and tell you all how much I love you.

So as a token of my appreciation, I'm gonna give you all something that everyone loves. Something to make everyone smile, and say, "Thanks MayMay!".
You have offically, yes offically(so fork over a 20) scared the shit out of me Mayfroy! Confuseduicide:
Quote:You have offically, yes offically(so fork over a 20) scared the shit out of me Mayfroy!
Let's see if anyone can top the laugh that this line gave me!!!
awww May May i luv u tooo :loveya:
Skitchr4u Wrote:sluggo's clown is better than your maynard
no sluggos clown didnt freak me out because its not real
[Image: deadclown.gif][Image: deadclown.gif][Image: deadclown.gif][Image: deadclown.gif][Image: deadclown.gif][Image: deadclown.gif][Image: deadclown.gif]
eww Doc..thats fuckin wrong :fuckoff:
B..b...b..but Clowns are supposed to make you smile Big Grin

[Image: clownit.jpg]
We'll just add a little link to the picture instead of hotlinking it....

Fuck me, it was really cool too. It worked in the preview. :angry:

Edited By Maynard on Feb. 14 2002 at 5:04
HAHA! Ladi got busted :p
Pages: 1 2 3