CDIH

Full Version: what's wrong with me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i've been averaging about 3 hours sleep a night all week, i haven't had any kind of caffeine in well over 12 hours and i have a rip roaring headache from that. i've been up since 10 yesterday morning and yet, i'm wide afuckingwake Confuseduicide:
urg :angry:
Are you sleeping now? You insomniacs deserve a lot of credit. I would be a miserable excuse for a human being if I only got a few hours sleep per night.
i'm gonna go have another try at it. with any luck i won't be posting again until at least 5 tonight
Good luck. Nitey nite little bunny wabbit.
A lil whiskey or a cup of NyQuil should do the trick

Confusedmokey:
Buy sleeping pills....I didn't have a lot of money the other day, and bought the store brand, and they work SO much better than the name brand...I'm alseep in like an hour.
Quote:A lil whiskey or a cup of NyQuil should do the trick
i'd actually had 4 or 5 vodka tonics, and nyquil makes me antsy. i'm hesitant to take pills because otc medication tends to have a strange effect on me.

oh, and i got a little sleep today, but not enough :crackhead:
Tylenol PM, works wonders.
poseur
Quote:i'd actually had 4 or 5 vodka tonics

you should've had Guinness - I slept like a baby :thumbs-up:
Quote:Tylenol PM, works wonders.
nope
Take 3 of them then, if not you are not human.
Quote:if not you are not human

or it's yet another conspiracy.
tylenol makes me jittery, if i took more i'd just be worse...

hmm, maybe it is a conspiracy...
How about warm milk, comfy jammies and a good book?
good sex makes me sleep like a baby
sex usually wakes me up more, but i'm willing to experiment
My parents are freaked out by how often I take sleeping pills, and my father bought a sleep aid from a vitamin store. I'm going to try it tonight...if it works, I'll pass on the info.

For some reason, drinking too much, or at all doesn't make me sleepy anymore. :-(
oh yeah, one more thing
Quote:you should've had Guinness - I slept like a baby
dude, i barely made it home as it is. if i'd drank the guinness i'm sure i woulda been peeing on the subway before i even made it to manhattan, and that woulda been mighty uncomfortable, there were quite a few people on it...
Pages: 1 2