CDIH

Full Version: In the Spirit of Christmas - A Christmas Gift for Arpi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: lights.gif]

It has become all too apparent that Arpi's shtick has gotten beyond old. He has played "This thread sucks" to the point that most people vomit when they read it (as I'm sure that will be his first post here). His constant attacks on board members trying to convince them that their posts were so "predictable" or "who didn't see that one coming a mile away?"

It is obvious this poor wretch of a soul needs our compassion and help this Christmas season. Forget that he is a Jew. Christians can look beyond religious barriers and can share the sprit of Christmas with even non-believers.

So let’s all chip in and come up with a new gimmick for Arpi. You know, one that will help him become sociably acceptable around here like he so desperately wishes for. Hurry folks time is running out. Help Arpi out before he jumps off that Bedford Falls bridge. What is your gift of help for Arpi?

Merry Christmas Arpi. [Image: skating_santa.gif]

Edited By OAS on 1040672503
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

[Image: santwav.gif]

And gift for arpi.
[Image: Dreidel.gif]
i like arpi more when he has no gimmick. he's actually normal and funny.
Quote:He has played "This thread sucks" to the point that most people vomit when they read it
you have no one to blame but yourselves for this
I envision Arpi's heart growing 3 sizes.....
Quote:His constant attacks on board members trying to convince them that their posts were so "predictable" or "who didn't see that one coming a mile away?"
only you sheckey.
Quote:you have no one to blame but yourselves for this

No, we still blame you. We do not negotiate with terrorists.
Quote:one that will help him become sociably acceptable around here like he so desperately wishes for.
if you are the peer group, i pass

Quote:No, we still blame you. We do not negotiate with terrorists.
:rofl:
Quote:Christians can look beyond religious barriers and can share the sprit of Christmas with even non-believers.

Thanks for letting us jews share in a celebration of a hebrews birth.
i hear that jesus was a pretty influential jew.
They all make fun of us yet worship a jew in the end, what a bunch of maroons.
are you trying to say christians are morons? what are you crazy? they're the smartest people ever. ever!
i hope santa brings arpi a new brain.
Quote:are you trying to say christians are morons? what are you crazy? they're the smartest people ever. ever!

I smell the sarcasm like those rotten underwear in your pocket but still..

You mean the non-jews who worship a man who was born and died a hebrew? If you worship him and his beliefs you should all be jewish then, since he was once again born a jew and died a jew.
2pac is my lord and savior.
yeah, but all of the hairy jews rejected him and that's why we pick on you.
Not all of the jews rejected him, that's just plain ignorance now. I suppose you also believe the jews killed him.
2pac died for your sins.
2PAC was killed cause he had it coming.
so did Jesus.
Pages: 1 2