CDIH

Full Version: since you asked so nicely
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:IF it was a fact you would just done it when you said it. That FACT that you DID NOTHING proves my point. If you were a real mod you would have done it already. So I say yet again either do it or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
i had no intention of putting you here, i was just trying to make you aware that you can be shut up if we choose to, since you seemed to be getting a little big for your britches. but, what can i say, you pushed my buttons. now chill the fuck out, and maybe if you're nice i'll let you back out.
Quote:i had no intention of putting you here, i was just trying to make you aware that you can be shut up if we choose to, since you seemed to be getting a little big for your britches. but, what can i say, you pushed my buttons. now chill the fuck out, and maybe if you're nice i'll let you back out.

Oooo the big bad mod finally did it. You did not shut me up. You only moved me from one part of this shithole of a board to another. I can still post here and push buttons and get on people nerves. So in effect you did nothing.
oh.... really? Want to change that?
Making friends.

Building bridges.
Quote:I can still post here and push buttons and get on people nerves.
that only works if people can be bothered to come in here to laugh at you. the cell's can always be made invisible again...
ARE THERE ANY NIGGERS IN HERE LOL!

:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

I LAUGH AT NIGGERS WHO HANG LIKE PAINTINGS IN THE MUSEUM LOL!
Quote:oh.... really? Want to change that?

Bring it. Do it. Just do it. And you'll violate the one rule which existed when this board was created. You know, the "no banning" rule? Well maybe you either forgot or don't know about it since it was part of the original board. Before it got overrun with all the faggots from oa.com. I remember when this board was created that there would be no rules but I guess you pussies can't handle that. Whaaaa I'll get fired if I go on at work and there's nakid pics. Then don't fucking go on at work. You should be working. That why it's called WORK!

Quote:I LAUGH AT NIGGERS WHO HANG LIKE PAINTINGS IN THE MUSEUM LOL!

That's actually pretty funny. Considering the source.
Oh, it won't be banning. You'll still be able to see the cell, just not post. You will still be registered, still be able to log in, still be able to edit your profile, still be able to PM (if I decide to allow that), just not post.

Want to fuck some more? Quit picking on the mods. We back eachother up.
Quote:That's actually pretty funny. Considering the source.

I give up trying to figure out what you're talking about.

And, by the way, this board was started by an oa.com Asshole, supported by oa.com assholes, kept alive by oa.com assholes, modded by oa.com assholes and still kept above water by one oa.com Asshole who wants to see this place survive.

Looks like you're the one outsider-Asshole.
Quote:and still kept above water by one oa.com Asshole who wants to see this place survive

AHEM!
Quote:Quit picking on the mods.

Oh just because I dare to talk back to her but she can say anything to me that's picking? HAH!!
No, you were provoking. She gave you a chance and you threw it back in her face and spat in it too.
You'll get recognition when I see a quote button.
Quote:Making friends.

Building bridges.

:lol:
i keep getting an urge to reply, then i realize that you're doing all the work for me, so why bother. have fun :thumbs-up:
not the quote button again.....
Quote:No, you were provoking.

No I was replying.

Quote:God Hates Me

And so does everyone else. Oh and by the way, I never said I didn't like this boadr just what it has become. Which is pretty much what oa.com had become when it died. Nicey nice jackoffs like yourself have driven this place into the ground. It used to be fun around here but now the only fun I get is from annoying you people. :fuckoff:
:banana:
:toast:
:banana: LOLLERS!!! LOOK IT"S A DANCING BANANA!! HOW FUNNY IS THAT??? ROTHGDFLMMFSSHBOWPMS!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :fart: :fart: :bouncer: Confusedmokey: :firebounce: :bouncer: Confusedmokey: :firebounce: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5