CDIH

Full Version: Well it's about fucking time!!! - You stupid cunt!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Took you long enough you stupid twat!! Next time just do it, not run your fucking mouth. :fuckoff:
Now you can stay here a week.
Quote:Now you can stay here a week.

Care? Rolleyes
the "running my mouth" was me giving you a chance to redeem yourself. oh well
Quote:the "running my mouth" was me giving you a chance to redeem yourself. oh well

Ooooo, whatever miss high and mighty. Rolleyes
TFEC, in case ya didn't know, lyricaloser thinks you're retarded.
Comming from him, I take it as a compliment.
Is that your favorite retort?

Lemme fill ya in on a little something...

IT DON'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE!

"Coming from him...ahhhh, well, coming from HIM!... the likes of YOU!...uhhh..."

Shut up before your brain freezes like that.
Quote:IT DON'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE!

Doesen't would be the correct word to use in that sentence.

It makes perfect sense. I am insulting you by taking what you said as a compliment, thereby implying that you are an even bigger Asshole/dickhead, etc then I could ever be.
Quote:lyricaloser

Slash unable to spell, tsk tsk.
tisk - t s k

tisk - t s k

I win the spelling bee
I didn't know they asked for words that don't acctually exist in spelling bees, must have been in that special school you attended.
Quote:Doesen't would be the correct word to use in that sentence.

You don't say. One isn't allowed a colloquialism or two around these musty parts? I do believe I owe you an apology.

Quote:It makes perfect sense. I am insulting you by taking what you said as a compliment, thereby implying that you are an even bigger Asshole/dickhead, etc then I could ever be.

So, in effect, you basically said, "NO, YOU ARE!"

Good one.

Thanks for the explanation.

I always wanted the Websters' definition of "I know you are, but what am I"?
doesn't
Just say it. You know you want to. Call me retarded.
Why? Because you are angry that you are not dealing with some lamebrain calling you old, trite insults? I know you like to think of yourself as some sort of board guru going around with your magical red marker correcting the mistakes of others, and if that gives you some sense of satisfaction or tickles your funny bone go on ahead. keep doing what you're doing. Keep flexing your intellectual "muscle" until it resembles a flacid penis after being forced into a vice, it doesn't really matter to me.
Moron's banner was way better than yours, KFC wanna-be.
Having fun?
Problems huh, pals?
Quote:Moron's banner was way better than yours, KFC wanna-be.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He would have to IM people out of now where and ask them if he could make them a sig pic. Oh and rape dolphins.
Pages: 1 2