CDIH

Full Version: Maynard is a dick - Like you didn't already know...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
yes, that's right everyone... it's official, newly appointed admin, Gayturd is a dick... I mean what kinda faggy ass canine copulator starts a thread about how we should link our pictures to this website, then lock it after a few people babble aimlessly in it... c'mon, tell me.... nevermind, i'll tell you... it's maynard... also known as dog fucker, gayturd, maynerd, dickfaced ass kisser, bone smuggling pooch pounder, lumberjack-ass, etc...

please feel free to comment & discuss amongst yourselves...
YEah, I'm a dick. An you think you're a fucking genius for figuring this out? PFFT!
wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

maymay defiled my thread..... waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Suck it up slappy!
go play blind folded hackey sac on the turnpike, you four-legged fornicator...
FNMoron Wrote:go play blind folded hackey sac on the turnpike, you four-legged fornicator...
Did you come up with that one on your own, or did Sluggo hold your hand while you wrote it?
Maynard Wrote:Did you come up with that one on your own, or did Sluggo hold your hand while you wrote it?
I came up with that all by myself... unlike you, still playing out that jurassic gag...

christ on a pogo-stick, maymay your posting actually makes AM look like teh funney...
FNMoron Wrote:christ on a pogo-stick, maymay your posting actually makes AM look like teh funney...
now thats a fucking insult
The Sleeper Wrote:Download AOL Instant Messenger V4.7
Brilliant!
[Image: 1013738670738_15a.jpg]
The Sleeper Wrote:Download AOL Instant Messenger V4.7
Why are you leaving messages for SLASH in my appreciation thread?
Maynard Wrote:Why are you leaving messages for SLASH in my appreciation thread?
Touché
so, Mr. Fagministrator... how many more posts before this becomes a chat thread & you lock it?
FNMoron Wrote:so, Mr. Fagministrator... how many more posts before this becomes a chat thread & you lock it?
If you feel so strongly about it, why dont you try to hijack Sluggo's account and do it yourself?
Chat threads get locked here?.....NICE!
so, is this where we're chatting tonight? <font color = EEEEE>

Edited By crx girl on Feb. 14 2002 at 9:51
FNMoron Wrote:so, Mr. Fagministrator... how many more posts before this becomes a chat thread & you lock it?
Actually, if you must know, you dear Sluggo was the one that said I should lock it. Go bitch at him. Faggit!
OH yeah, I almost forgot.

I'm locking this thread. :fuckoff:
I lied.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8