CDIH

Full Version: TiVo - and why they are godlike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anybody else on the board have a TiVo?

ive had mine for less than 24 hours and i think it is the greatest thing i have ever purchased
did you get the one with the usb connection or the phone line connection? i had mine for a few years and i just moved and decided not to get a phone line for the house and now i can't use my tivo. i am so very unhappy because it is one of the greastest things ever.
phoneline

but they are coming out with a broadband adapter within the next 6 months
how much is the monthly fee?
14 a month, OR 250 for a lifetime subscription
Quote:but they are coming out with a broadband adapter within the next 6 months

cool, i haven't been able to watch 24 this year because i missed an episode because i couldn't tivo it.
I'm going to get it simply because I wind up missing too many shows I want to watch because I'm in class. Besides, you can get them for like 300-400 bucks now
best investment ever. you'll never miss another tv program. you can watch them whenever you want. it's great
i have had tivo for over a year now and it is the greatest invention in the history of mankind. being able to pause tv while i piss is the essence of life itself!
i want tivo now
I ordered it this morning

I want it to be here now
heres my checklist of things to get in order:

1) a job
2) 27" flat screen Sony Wega tv
3) TiVo
Well I went to Best Buy today and what did I see? Tivo for 400 bucks with a 50 dollar mail-in rebate. So I wound up buying one, now I just have to cancel the Amazon one.