CDIH

Full Version: Wwf news - Benoit, malenko, jim ross speaks on wwf.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Dean Malenko started back up with the main WWF roster on January 3, working behind the scenes as an agent/coach. Malenko basically got Ricky Santana's job, which is why the WWF is now looking for a new position for Santana.

- Chris Benoit is targetting a late February return and is now able to do full body workouts. Benoit has trimmed down to 220lbs and has lower all around body fat from the last time we saw him on TV. Despite being ahead of schedule, Benoit has not yet started running the ropes or bumping.

- Crash Holly will be opening a wrestling school in Salisbury, North Carolina in the near future even though he lives in Northern California.

- Jim Ross recently spoke to the Canadian website Slam! wrestling about a variety of topics including the impending roster split, the alleged signings of Scott Hall and Kevin Nash and other topics. Here are the major points from the interview:

He does not know when the roster split will happen but said that it "absolutely" will happen sooner or later.

Ross speculated that the split could happen before next month's No Way Out PPV or shortly before Wrestlemania X-8.

On Chris Jericho: "He works his ass off, he's a top hand, he's reliable, he's professional, there's absolutely nothing to be unhappy about with Chris Jericho as our champion."

On Triple H: "He's a guy that trains like a warrior in the gym. He sticks to a rigid diet. He's probably as dedicated a trainer as far as hitting that gym and watching what he eats, as anybody I've ever been around. Even when he was on crunches, his diet was such a huge diet. He stayed right with it. I admire that."

On Ric Flair: "I know we're very thankful that we got him. He deserves to be seen with a smile on his face because he certainly paid his dues and left his mark on the business," continued Ross. "He's arguably the greatest in-ring performer that I personally saw. He deserves good things and good experiences and I hope we're able to facilitate that for him. He has been a huge positive for us behind the cameras."

On Hall & Nash: "We have a strong interest in them coming back to the company, as do they. There has been ongoing discussions about them returning but at this point and time we do not have a time set for them to come in. Bottom line is there's ongoing discussions, there's no bona fide time line to bring them back and there's no guarantee."
wrestlings for fags, fag!
wrestling is for straight peopl
Straight up fag people!
Eddie Guerrero died cause god hates fags.
god is a self-hating fag