CDIH

Full Version: Let Him Out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Should we let Jersey Thunder out yet?

Help me decide.
Let him out...he's one that doesn't flood the board with chat threads.
[animal house] we need the dues [/animal house]
Quote:Let him out...he's one that doesn't flood the board with chat threads.
I suppose flooding the board with anti-chat thread posts is much more productive.
"Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor .... Hell No!" :firebounce:
i think we should have factions. one who likes chat threads and one who doesnt. what do you think sleeper?
I refuse to join any faction with JerseyFucknut
Make him stay, he'll think he's a POW or something.
nah
Quote:I suppose flooding the board with anti-chat thread posts is much more productive.

at least Jersey makes a point. Call it a protest.

Chat threads seem to take over when everyone runs out of anything of substance to say.

Was Jersey a disruption? How can one disrupt something that has no substance?
I was actually referring to you with that comment. I think a better way to "protest" chat threads would be to start your own threads of substance rather than complain. As far as JerseyThunder is concerned, I hope he stays here forever, his posts make me cringe.
Quote:I hope he stays here forever, his posts make me cringe.

Thanks, that gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside!! :moonie: :banana:

Quote:Make him stay, he'll think he's a POW or something.

Hardly. How you can compare being in this "cell" and being a real POW is amazing to me. Amazingly stupid to me. :fuckoff:

Quote:at least Jersey makes a point. Call it a protest.

Chat threads seem to take over when everyone runs out of anything of substance to say.

Was Jersey a disruption? How can one disrupt something that has no substance?

:loveya: :bouncer: :toast:

Quote:"Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor .... Hell No!"

"Let him go he's on a roll." :thumbs-up:

Quote:JerseyFucknut

Good job. Did you come up with that all by yourself? Or did the other two of the retard triplets help? :disappointed:
:banana: :banana: :banana:
look at all the pretty emoticons :-o
:-) :-( :-D :-p ;-) Undecided :-o :angry: Rolleyes :thumbs-up: :clueless: :loveya: Confusedneak: :lol: :crackhead: :lookatme: :moonie: :burnfucker: :bow: :disappointed: :bouncer: Confusedmokey: :firebounce: :fucking: :fuggin: :rofl: :blow: :toast: Confuseduicide: :poke: :fuckoff: :fart: :banana:
Who is Jersey Thunder? :clueless:
Quote:How you can compare being in this "cell" and being a real POW is amazing to me. Amazingly stupid to me.

Jesus f'n Christ, get over yourself already. It was a fucking joke, maybe if when you were making your points in the other thread (some of which I agreed with), if you had made your points more clearly, and learned to SPELL (hint, its Truman, not Trueman), people would take you more seriously.
who is Jersey Thunder? :clueless:
the brilliant mind once known as TFEC
Quote:who is Jersey Thunder?

I bet I know what option you chose :lookatme:
Pages: 1 2 3