CDIH

Full Version: I'm listening to The Doors right now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
and they were pretty good. I love the Alabama Song. I'm still not sold on Jim Morrison, though. Someone as smart as he supposedly was shouldn't have died the way he did.
Quote:Someone as smart as he supposedly was shouldn't have died the way he did.
Alot of artists suffer from manic depression.
Quote:Alot of artists suffer from manic depression.
Don't we all?
Quote:Don't we all?
oh we sure do....yes indeed.
I think that was an "I'm sa-scared, so I'll agree" post.

It's ok.
Quote:I think that was an "I'm sa-scared, so I'll agree" post.
excuse me?
OK...I really don't care...I just wonder why JM is mentioned in the same breath as JIMI HENDRIX
Quote:OK...I really don't care...
Ok that's fine, but, right now I do......I am not new here and am not "sa-scared" of you.

Obviously you have started this topic with some other intention in mind other than discussing it......so, I will make my exit now.
Hmm...I didn't mean to scare Luna...I didn't really mean to scare anyone...wtf?
Quote:OK...I really don't care...I just wonder why JM is mentioned in the same breath as JIMI HENDRIX

they did a song together.. its on a bootleg.. JM was trashed. Its called F.H.I.T.A. meaning fuck her in the ass
Jim should not have died like that. With most addiction the person just does not realize it. Alcohol got him more then anything there at the end. He left for Paris to take a break from the rock star life. Never came back. He never got to see how well La Woman did.
:bow: too god like jim
Jim hated being thought of as God like.
i guess he wont care now
Quote:Hmm...I didn't mean to scare Luna...I didn't really mean to scare anyone...wtf?
Sir O, please don't be a meanie. :-(
i wish you would all die, now!
Rolleyes
geez arpikarhu u need to chill :fuggin:
Quote:i wish you would all die, now!

You love us.
hey mrs snowey balls :bow:
Pages: 1 2