CDIH

Full Version: Raw 1/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should be good tonight as they missed last week and Rumble is 2 weeks away.

Quote:Tonight's RAW in Phoenix, Arizona is expected to build towards the January 19th Royal Rumble pay-per view a great deal. Due to the holiday season, WWE missed a week that they would usually have to build towards the PPV, and they're expected to make up for it tonight.

According to various reports, we should see all, or at least close to every participant in the Royal Rumble from the RAW roster announced on tonight's show. If only 14 participants are announced from RAW, expect Damaja from OVW to be number 15, even though it doesn't necessarily mean he's jumping straight to the main roster on the RAW brand. Damaja won a spot in the Royal Rumble by defeating Nova on an OVW show.

Don't expect Shawn Michaels to have a big role in the Royal Rumble match. There have been whispers in the wind that he isn't feeling so well after his two out of three falls match at Armageddon. He is looking to dodge ring-time until WrestleMania, although it's possible that someone sold him on the idea that the Rumble match work-load would be shared with 29 others.

Rhyno will be hosting the RAW party from The World in Times Square, New York tonight. There haven't been any mentions of live cutbacks during RAW, but Rhyno is well on his way to recovery from neck surgery and should be back to television soon.

Obviously, expect more build-up between Triple H and Scott Steiner. They've done the stare-down, they've done the arm-wrestling, it should be interesting to see what else is left. There is tonight's show as well as RAW next week, so they have a lot of time to continue to heavy build-up for this one.
I thought tonight was the Raw 10th anniversary special. Or is it tomorrow night.
Next Tuesday is the 10th anniversary from the World. It is from 9-10 on TNN.
Raw sucked last night. The HHH and Steiner posedown and pushup contest was just awful. Maybe they can have a thumbwrestling contest next week or maybe a game of rock, paper, scissors. Great way to depush Booker and Goldust, the most over team in the WWE. Way to spend a half hour of basically all the heels but HHH on the roster beating up the DUdley Boyz.

Vince is back next week. :banana:

So is Jericho number 1 now. Withonly next week to promote it and the week off for Christmas this was very disappointing. Raw Roster has only named 4 people out of 15. The Rumble will be good. IT usually is and with this Roster how can they fuck up that badly on the Rumble match (Maybe they will have Katie Vick as the 15th and final entrant.
Quote:Raw sucked last night.

:thumbs-up:

When will they finally realise that no matter what they do Regal will never be over? I like the guy, but it's so painfully obvious that he will never be over. I also get the feeling that Triple H will continue to be champ after the Rumble, why else would he let himself be made to look this bad in the weeks leading up to it if he didn't wind up winning?
Quote:I also get the feeling that Triple H will continue to be champ after the Rumble, why else would he let himself be made to look this bad in the weeks leading up to it if he didn't wind up winning?
I don't think he will lose it either at the Rumble. That is what Wrestlemania is for.

Maybe next week HHH and Steiner can borrow RVD's board game of Hungry Hungry Hippos.

Edited By Teenweek on 1041954789
Quote:When will they finally realise that no matter what they do Regal will never be over?

Actually, he was quite over when he was a semi face teamed with Tajiri. The two of them had some hilarious moments.