CDIH

Full Version: Paintball - Anyone like it??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The wife hooked me up with paintball stuff for Christmas. Anyone on the board play. I am going to play in Coram this weekend, that's on Long Island. :wgaf:
i wish :-(
If you play anything like you do red faction, you'd better wear full body armor. :banana:
Hey, i was just being nice to you. I know you suck ass so I wanted to make you look good. :banana:
I use to play many years ago at a very competitive level.

The best advice I can give you when playing this time of year is to dress warmly.

Is this your first time playing?

If it is listen to some of the more experienced players and work together as a team. Don't try and be a Rambo because you will get your ass handed to you. Also, save all the sniper crap for the springtime when there is better ground cover.

Don't be afraid to get hit. It doesn't hurt that much anyway. Have fun and go for the flag as much as possible. And don't forget to shoot as many people as possible.

Good luck and if you happen to speak to Dean or Paul (the owners of the field) tell them Madman says hi.
we were attempting to play as a board once, but that fell thru
lets us know how it goes, ...... protect your nuts & your eyes :thumbs-up:
Your eyes are protected. But watch your nuts!
I've gotten hit one too many times in them so now all my sperm is bright yellow.

I think we should try and plan this again in the spring. I need to dust off my marker and goggles.
Can I play?
Nope, but you can watch from the sidelines. :-p
I played a couple of weeks ago with my son and some friends. It was a lot of fun, tiring, but fun. Madman, you know a couple of guys named Doug or Joe?? They plyed in the Big Game last year. Rambo shit is not for me to big and slow, I rather play back or middle. I'll let my son go up front and take the hits. The shots sting a little, but if you layer enough, they bounce off.

Dressing warmly is not a prob. I camp in this weather.... :crackhead:
Answer me!

Can I play?
:fap: :fap: :fap:
I haven't played in a Big Game in a long time. I use to play 5 or 10 man tournaments. I have played on a couple of different teams a long time ago. (Late Eighty's early Ninety's.)

Played on the Red Devils which then changed their name to the Long Island Snipers. Recruited on to The Caretakers.

It wouldn't be fair for me to play walk on any more. Considering last time me an a old team mate did we killed the whole other team of twenty five between us.

Have fun and watch your back. Shoot them in the head, always the best way to get kills. This way they can't say they didn't feel it.
Mad...I think if we have a game...there will be a few people here who could give you a run for your money.
Quote:I camp in this weather....

Boy Scout diddler
Quote:Mad...I think if we have a game...there will be a few people here who could give you a run for your money.

Yeah, now a days being older and slower I'd get my ass handed to me by some of the younger ones.

:crackhead:

I might be game depending on what pills I have available to me.

:fuggin:
Buttmunch, YES you can play. But first ya gotta toss my salad. :-D
I used to be addicted to paintball, I still have my Angel packed away, just don't really have time for it anymore.
You bought an angel and packed it away?

Fool

I'm pissed cause I just bought an automag and tank last year and have only used it 3 times since. Maybe this year will bring some more games.
Too bad you are in NJ May May, it would be fun playing some games together.
Pages: 1 2