CDIH

Full Version: I'm Still Fucking Sick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been sick for nearly 2 months now. For some reason I can't shake whatever it is that keeps making me ill.

The mood swings, the achy tiredness, losing my voice off and on, the soar throats, headaches, and all around exhaustion have got to go. Any suggestions? The doctors are clueless.
have you escaped from the prison camp yet?
try listening to a Doors album.
Yeah... listen to Peace Frog and cut a vein.
liquid vicodin works wonders
AIDS only gets worst. Have fun.
sounds like either mono or tay-sachs. seriously.
it actually sounds just like Mono.
That's the kissing disease, you know.
lyme disease?
Quote:have you escaped from the prison camp yet?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I was tested for Mono already and that came back negative. It's been too cold for the insects to be out and about so I think Lyme disease is ruled out, but you never know. As far as Tay-Sachs... never heard of it. <s>I'll have to look that one up.</s> Looked it up. I think you may be thinking of something different. Tay-Sachs would have killed me before I reached my teenage years.
i thought there was a form of tay-sachs with those syndromes that isnt fatal.
Have you been tested for Lime Disease? You do have the symptoms for it. Also you could have this disease that usually only women get that makes them always feel run down and sick, Epstein Barr or something like that.
its the guilt of letting in all the hippies that is slowly eating away at you
epstein barr!!! thats what i meant, not tay sachs.
EBV (Epstein Barr Virus) is actually what causes Mono. I got tested for it but it came back negative. The doctors just don't understand what is wrong and it is discouraging.
HIV. Better get Baker tested too. :lol:
i got mono from Willa Ford :angry:
Chronic fatique syndrome? Fybromyalgia? Get tested for Lyme (not "lime", but that made me laugh) -- can take a while for symptoms to show up.
Pages: 1 2